Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Congratulations, Shirley

great job girl

@BudionoS wrote:

Welcome aboard, ShirleyWelcome aboard, Shirley

Shirley, our newest Connect ModeratorShirley, our newest Connect Moderator

5 hours ago @TraciC welcomes @Shirley who has just been chosen as connect moderator. This means our community is getting bigger and needs more moderators.

Congratulations, Shirley. A very friendly and helpful person. I knew her when we became a #LGSummit17 attendees. Shirley was moderating a discussion at the Golden Gate Club.

Shirley and I at Google Tech Corners, Sunnyvale. #LGSummit17Shirley and I at Google Tech Corners, Sunnyvale. #LGSummit17

Shirley Yeung - Traci Cappiello - Gus Moreira - Yanni Yoong at #LGSummit17Shirley Yeung - Traci Cappiello - Gus Moreira - Yanni Yoong at #LGSummit17

Fahmi Adimara - Shirley - I at Surabaya International Airport. Photo by FahmiFahmi Adimara - Shirley - I at Surabaya International Airport. Photo by Fahmi

Not long ago She also visited Surabaya and met with us, Local Guides in Surabaya. She will come again because at that time we canceled visiting the Sleeping Budha statue at Trowulan Mojokerto because of heavy rain.

Once again, congratulations, Shirley!

Level 9

Congrats @Shirley  

Level 10

@Shirley congratulations. That is a great achevment. Well done. I am very happy for you😉.

Have fun in your new role!

Thanks @BudionoS for sharing  the info.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @BudionoS,

That's such a nice post! @Shirley, you are already a rockstar! 🙂 A warm welcome from me too!

See you around,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Congratulations @Shirley, well deserved recognition.!

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 9

Shirley, 

This is an amazing accomplishment. I know that you invest a lot of time in this program and you certainly deserve this. 

I hope you continue to make strides in increasing the value of this program. 

Best, 

Ben