HottieE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Congrats to Patrick Asselin

Thank you Patrick! and CongratsThank you Patrick! and Congrats

Patrick has been a Google Local Guide since September 2016 - when he approached me about what it is that I do.

Patrick has been a keen contributor to the community - and has always kept a positive attitude and been a goodwill ambassador for the LG program.

We have seen the positive effect on Patrick's life that the Local Guides program has made - and want to congratulate him on his new job.

Patrick has always been sympathetic to the other members of the community and been instrumental in providing safety and security to the members of our community.

Patrick attended his first meet-up and was not only courteous to other local guides, but humble and helpful to others.

His genuine kindness to others is recognized in achieving his latest certificate - "Google Local Guides Toronto" - Goodwill ambassador.

Please Kudo Patrick as he joins the Local Guides Connect community - and we look forward to Patrick helping out the community to grow and perhaps start his own community.

thank you Patrick

Toronto, ON, Canada
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Congrats to Patrick Asselin

Level 8

Thanks, @HottieE! I'm honoured! You've been so welcoming and helpful, too!

Level 10

you need to get involved in our community - and be as considerate as Patrick has been to other Google Local Guides.