ShravanJain's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Confirmation mail not received

Hello local guides,

Have anyone of you received confirmation mail from Google that they have received your Connect live application.

It's been more than 15 days of.submitting my application I haven't received any updates.

As per my knowledge I should I have received the confirmation mail by now.

What is your opinion local guides,did you receive yours? if not what may be the reason?

Regards,

Shravan

9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Confirmation mail not received

EDIT:

Hi @ShravanJain, as shared in the FAQ on the Connect Live site, selected applicants will be notified by June 20. Keep a look out for emails from the Local Guides team nearing the date. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

@JeslynL Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think @ShravanJain was asking if we will get a confirmation email for successfully submitting the application. From my understanding, those that successfully submitted the application on time will get a confirmation email a few days after the deadline. I suggest searching your inbox/spam/trash for an email with the subject line 'Thanks for applying to join Connect Live!'

I must have misread it in a hurry. Thanks @iyudhi.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Hello, I have not received the confirmation email either 😭😭😭

Lord Alukard
Level 10

I read it in that manner too iyudhi.

Basically when people applied days before the deadline, they would receive the confirmation email almost immediately. As the deadline drew near, applications started filing in at the speed of light and there was a known delay of receiving confirmation emails; it was pinned in the two days after the applications closed.

It wasn't until the 3rd of May when I received the email: "Thanks for applying to join Connect Live!" when I had submitted my application the morning of April 30th. I believe you should have technically received the email by now, but I can only theorise that either an email was spelt incorrectly or it may have been picked up as spam. Nonetheless, I recommend looking through your emails around that time to see if you might have received it or possibly archived it somewhere, have a look.

Level 10

@ShravanJain I received mine

Level 8

Don't worry same thing happened last year also!

Level 9

@JeslynL @Briggs @iyudhi

Thank you for the suggestion .

I have done all the things you have suggested but the result is same still I can't find the confirmation mail either in spam or in inbox.

I guess I have to wait for one more week as Google may received plenty of applications if I didn't get any updates I will.tag you regarding the same.

Once again thank you for being so supportive.

Regards,

Shravan

@ShravanJain @AlukardGT All confirmation emails have been deployed. In addition, if your application was submitted successfully, you saw a message after hitting "Submit" that thanked you for applying. If you saw that message on your screen, you have nothing to worry about, but here's a copy of the confirmation email as well.

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 9.32.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 9.32.57 AM.png