BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Concrete mixer vehicle

Dealing with concrete mixer vehicle is need some preparation.

Especially when you are in project management that need concrete.

• Should calculate how many concrete mixer vehicle in one activity.
  • Concrete have a short life time for transportation.
  • So traffic jam, distance from concrete plant to the site should calculate precisely.
  • Google Maps wil help to observe where the potential traffic jam, so it will rise up your accuracy of your plan.

Please @Gio51x do you have suggestion ?Concrete mixer vehicle (Courtesy Google Maps)Concrete mixer vehicle (Courtesy Google Maps)

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Concrete mixer vehicle

@BudiFXW 

@Anonymous 

@Prdeep 

@BakulMehta 

I worked with these means when I was younger than 31 years ago, today I am 51 years old, at the age of 20, a young assistant to highway and railway works, including maritime works, in 1988 a European betoncar (bigger than this ingenious small half in Osaka) contained up to 8 cubic meters of concrete today those with 4 axles reach up to 10 cubic meters. These ingenious small mixers in Osaka I think can carry up to 4 cubic meters, 4 vehicles are 16 cubic meters equivalent to 2 normal betoncars. Since in Japan they have great talent in saturating the spaces unlike the Italy that make big unused roads in Japan have small roads and big roads so the construction companies of construction vehicles are doubly intelligent, they design and sell also complete and functional vehicles but for small spaces, in fact in my SV a few meters there is a narrow yard where there is a building site. In Italy we do not have small cement mixers, or rather there is the bricklayer's cement mixer or the mini dump truck that has the concrete filled container and brings it to the place. In Italy there are only normal betoncar that transport from 8-10 cubic meters up to near the jet then to reach difficult places there is a fire truck that costs up to 300 euros per throw. While today the concrete in Italy costs 60 euros per cubic meter, so a normal betoncar costs about 480 euros / 500 for 8 cubic meters.