FelipePK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Rif.: Como é viver em um país onde neva

Hello.  Great post and congratulations for the photos.  Thank you very much.  Have a nice day. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Rif.: Como é viver em um país onde neva

Hey @Carmelina62,

Thank you for spending a bit of your time reading my post. I really appreciated that and I'm happy that you liked the photos. Have a nice day too. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: Como é viver em um país onde neva

Sharing is the best thing about being a Local Guide. How cool is it to chat with like minded people from all over the world @FelipePK 

Hi @PaulPavlinovich,

Oh yeah, I feel blessed to see all the nice things posted everyday on Connect and to get to know better other Local  Guides. It's definitely amazing. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Salve @ParaenseCarioca 

Considerando o quesito equipamento para neve, vou ter que fazer um investimento, pois um magrelo na neve para ter hipotermia e fácil e rápido.

Existem uns brechós de roupas para montanha @FelipePK 

Saudações e Boa Semana pra Geral !

Androsah

Olá AndersonRosah, 

Opa, há sim várias lojas de segunda mão que se pode achar alguns itens de inverno. Em geral as roupas de inverno são bem mais baratas aqui do que no Brasil e algumas proprias como por exemplo para esquiar podem ser alugadas também. 😃

Grande abraço e tenha uma ótima semana.

Hi @FelipePK,

I loved reading your post. It has always been surprising for me that actually many people from many countries have never seen snow in their lives. For me this is something that I have always been accustomed to. I guess the feeling is just like seeing a desert for the first time?

As I am born in winter, I remember my childhood years the snow in Bulgaria was even more and basically you can see snow beginning from November, throughout December, January, February and sometimes even March. I still keep those great memories of playing with friends or just looking at the snow. I feel like time has stopped and some magic has happened which will give life again with the beginning of spring.

Here are some shots that I took last year from my hometown:

Caption: A photo of a two trees covered in snow on a snowy background. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of a two trees covered in snow on a snowy background. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Caption: A photo of stairs covered in snow in the forest. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of stairs covered in snow in the forest. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

I love visiting snow @TsekoV  but I can't really imagine living in it day in and day out.

Hi @TsekoV

It's definitely different and when we are used to something it becomes normal and just part of our routine. I got fascinated by the snow here it's amazing. I also noticed that here for some reason doesn't rain that much and I realized that I miss that. Having a tropical weather we have rains quite often there which is the opposite here.  

Thank you for spending your time reading my post mate. Your photos are very nice, but I think it's time to fix that fence. =P 

@FelipePK,

I agree with you, most of all it is what you are accustomed to. I also love the snow view. As for rainy days I guess we still have rain, but compared to your country maybe it is not too much? I love rainy days and mist, one gets the feeling of something mystical and majestic. However, I feel a little bit scared of rainy days as your shoes often get wet and you have to wait quite a long time for them to dry...

You are right, haha. I should check if they fixed the fence.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!