FelipePK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Como é viver em um país onde neva

Fala @ParaenseCarioca

Mykonos é uma das Ilhas Gregas, eu nunca fui lá também mas gostaria bastante. Atenas eu sou quase local hehe, vou umas 358 vezes por ano. 😃 Eu gosto muito mesmo de lá. Se precisar de algo da um toque que tenho todas as dicas possíveis hehehe.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @FelipePK 

sorry for responding so late, and thank you for the big smile that I have now in my face. I agree with @KlaudiyaG , there is a part of our life that is consider "normal", like that in November we mount winter tires on our cars, or what in Italy we call the seasonal change of the wardrobe, or that we don't know what to wear on the mid season, when in the morning the temperature is under zero, like today here, and in the early afternoon you reach 15-18 °C.

I am learning a lot from your post, in term of "communication" about what we consider obvious simply because "we are used to", while we should remember that it is not so obvious, if you are coming from a different area.

This remind me of my first trip in a tropical country: Malaysia.

It was August, the peak of summertime, when I arrived in Kuala Lampur, and the temperature here and ther was more or less the same. It was quite normal for me to ask "how low is the temperature here in winter season?"

Level 8

Kkk show, @FelipePK !

Falarei contigo quando eu resolver ir com a patroa ✌🏻😁

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 7

Ynt: Como é viver em um país onde neva

Teşekkür ederim.

Harika bir yazıydı. Keyifli ve güzeldi. Sayenizde doğduğunuz yerleri tanıdım.

Engin Dinç
Mütemadiyen Araştırır, Mümkünse Yazar
IG: yazarengindinc
Connect Moderator

It is really cool to learn something about you and where you live @FelipePK  thanks - great winter tactics.

Level 6

nice job

Hey @ErmesT,

Oh yeah, I've never thought about this caring that people have during the winter time, like having to buy a winter tires, anti-freezing things, honestly never crossed to my mind such things before. 

And maybe because I came from a tropical country, this is a very common question that people ask me here. So I can understand. ^^ =P Thank you for sharing your trip experience with us. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

It's my pleasure to share a bit of my experiences with you all. I hope you enjoy reading this. 😃

Hi @Epicentre,

Thank you, I really appreciated. 😃 

Re: Ynt: Como é viver em um país onde neva

Hi @engindinc,

Thank you so much, I'm really happy that you enjoy reading my post. Hope to share more with you guys. 😃