FelipePK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Como é viver em um país onde neva

Hey @MoniDi

I know what you mean specially for barbecues, this is sacred for us. Regardless of season we are making barbecues but it's definitely better when it's warm outside and not snowing hehehe.

This was our last attempt to make a barbecue, the weather was great almost 9-10°C.

Caption: a table with a several kind of meats on it. (Local Guide @FelipePk)Caption: a table with a several kind of meats on it. (Local Guide @FelipePk)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Wow @FelipePK ! 

It looks delicious! Do you grill vegetables as well? I love to have a grilled onion and red bell peppers. It compliments the taste of the meat.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @FelipePK 

Thank you for sharing your post with us.

Enjoying an Winter snow in Ilford, LondonEnjoying an Winter snow in Ilford, London

Hi @MoniDi

No no, only meat in our barbecue, but we have some fruits sometimes. It's quite common for us having a pineapple with cinnamon grilled, it kind of helps the digestion. As garnish we also have something called Vinaigrette (mixing of chopped onions, tomatoes and pepper chopped in very small pieces and with vinegar, lemon juice, salt and olive oil). 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Olá @andersonxyz

Sim sim, é bem diferente da região onde eu morava no Brasil também. Mas é como você falou da para ser feliz em qualquer lugar. É necessário também saber apreciar isso, pois muita gente não gosta da neve ou do inverno aqui. 

A proposito, você pode marcar os membros do Connect em seus posts colocando o @ antes do nickname deles. Dessa forma, eles recebem uma notificação e irão saber que você está tentando se comunicar diretamente com eles.

Hey @AbdullahAM,

It's a very nice photo. 😃 I can see in your face the same smile that I had when I was seeing snow for the first time. 

Do you have snowy winter in your country?

Level 7

Hello @MoniDi 

As a good carnivore and adept at a barbecue, I kept my mouth watering with the record of your post.

Picanha in the barbeque barely past is my temptation.

Gratitude
Androsah
Level 7

Caro @FelipePK 

Agradeço pelo sua resposta e também por sugerir colocar em prática uma aventura em conhecer a neve. 

Sou um amante deste clima tropical do Brazil e a exuberante natureza aqui sempre me foi um grande atrativo. 

Mas é fato, já renovei meu segundo passaporte e não fiz nenhuma viagem internacional até hoje. 

Vibro para que a economia no Brazil se estabilize para em breve me programar em perambular pela europa, temo em sair desta bagunça BR e não voltar mais, pois são tantas situações inaceitáveis que tenho vivenciado que me faz desejar conhecer este mundão. 

@ParaenseCarioca bora programar um mochilão e conferir a nesvasca por este mundo a fora ? 

Saudações ao amigo. 

Abraços

Androsah
Level 8

Kkk show, @AndersonRosah ! Vamo marcar! Quem sabe a gente não visita o @FelipePK e a neve dele! Kkk 👊🏻😅🇧🇷

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 9

While reading your post I enjoyed a lot wonderful climate @FelipePK nice pictures thank you for sharing with us...