FelipePK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Como é viver em um país onde neva

Que diferença do Rio de Janeiro! Para um paraense que mora no Rio de Janeiro não sei se iria me acostumar com toda essa neve kkk mas, pra passar umas férias nesses locais com neve quem sabe! Parabéns pelo post e principalmente por postar em Português do Brasil! Cuidado porai com toda essa neve! Grande abraço! 👏🏻😁🇧🇷

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 7

Caro @FelipePK , 

Agradeço por compartilhar as suas experiencias com a neve, e que continue enriquecendo postagem como esta para o melhor conhecimento de um leigo como eu. 

Saudações ao amigo e aquele abraço caloroso de verão. 

Brazil em chamas....  vlw 

Androsah
Former Google Contributor

Hi @KarenVChin,

Thank you for you comment. Oh yeah I remember well SF, I lived close there in Los Altos in 2012. I think I've never seen SF without fog. 

Lake Tahoe is really amazing, hope you guys have lots of fun there. If you could, please take some photos to share with us. 😃

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Olá @AndersonRosah@ParaenseCarioca

É sempre um prazer poder compartilhar um pouco sobre minhas experiências com vocês. Agradeço os comentários e dou a maior força para você fazerem o mesmo. 😃 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@FelipePK  Muito legal a sua postagem! 

Me fez lembrar de quando fui visitar os meus pais em na Inglaterra, a minha mãe (brasileira) ficava falando que não entendia porque tinha gastou dinheiro comprando uma geladeira... rs rs rs

Como um bom brasileiro, reuni os amigos e os parentes, a maioria era tudo brasileiro mesmo que estavam morando na Inglaterra, e fomos "queimar uma carne" (fazer um churrasco, com as devidas adaptações, usando uma churrasqueira elétrica)... ficamos reunidos por horas, falando sobre futebol e outras coisas mais e a cerveja nunca esquentava... rs rs rs

Um detalhe que eu não gosto muito, é ter que sair com casaco, cachecol, luva... e quando chego em algum lugar com aquecimento tenho que ficar tirando todas essas coisas, ai quando vou sair, tem que colocar tudo de novo... Ninguém merece! rs rs rs 

Abraços,

Luiz de Freitas ॐ #LocalGuidesBrasil
https://www.instagram.com/luizdefreitas
https://www.youtube.com/user/luizdefreitas
Level 10

Hello @FelipePK 

I have been living in a snowy country for a long time. Since snow is a part of life, Perhaps there was not to objectively think about🤔. I thought objectively. In our area, the preparation for living becomes very much when the snow season comes

We have to change the tires of car and prepare a stove. We must also purchase a shovel of snow scrap. We have restrictions on enjoying fashion. We must afford time to pay attention to traffic accidents. We have to clean the roof snow and streets. In other words, the work increases very much😫.

On the other hand, there are also many fun😃. People who like skiing and snowboarding go out to play every week🏂. The photographer will go asking for the beauty of the snow📷. In my area I can enjoy very rare drifting ice and ice rime in the world🌎.

Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Drift ice that comes to the Shiretoko peninsula (LocalGuide @YasumiKikuchi)Drift ice that comes to the Shiretoko peninsula (LocalGuide @YasumiKikuchi)Drift ice that comes to the Shiretoko peninsula (LocalGuide @YasumiKikuchi)Drift ice that comes to the Shiretoko peninsula (LocalGuide @YasumiKikuchi) 

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Google Moderator

Hey @FelipePK ,

Even though I am used to living in a cold climate almost 5 months of the year, I don't like winter at all. I can only imagine what is like for people who are born in countries with hot weather.

However, I do have a favourite activity for when the weather is not so delightful. I love to gather with some friends and make barbecue. The best part is when the food is ready and everyone can enjoy the delicious goodness.

Here are two photos from a similar experience.

Caption: A photo of fireplace prepared for grilling (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo of fireplace prepared for grilling (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo of grilled meat (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo of grilled meat (Local Guide @MoniDi)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Um verdadeiro contraste do lugar onde moro. Legal ver como é a vida em outros lugares e como podemos ser felises em qualquer lugar. Adorei a geladeira.

Anderson Rodrigues

Olá @LuizDeFreitas73,

Hehehe, é bem isso mesmo viu, durante o inverno difícil bebidas ficarem quentes mesmo, embora aqui eles gostam de tomar tudo em temperatura ambiente ou seja quente. 

Isso das roupas é realmente um inconveniente, porque onde você vai tem aquecimento, vai pegar um ônibus ou metrô é um forno e você com 300kg de roupa a mais cozinha lá dentro hehe ai depois sai um frio danado. 

Hi @YasumiKikuchi,

I totally agree with you about the increase in work, it's king of funny because when you live in a tropical country those kind of concerns never cross to your mind. 

And wow, these are really amazing photos. I really liked them. Thanks for sharing with us.