SudheeshAcharya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Community moderator

I manage my own community(Malabar local guides) for Local Guides in my region. When I get community moderator badge.
Kannur, Kerala, India
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Community moderator

Hi @SudheeshAcharya, first of all your community must be included in the supported community list for which you should fulfill all the criteria. Those criteria can be found on the link mentioned by @iyudhi. After you get the support you will get the moderator badge after sometime (which is done periodically after some days by the team).

Hope it helps.

Peace.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube

View solution in original post

Level 10

@SudheeshAcharya are you fillup your moderator application form 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Where did i get the application form?
Connect Moderator

@SudheeshAcharya you can check out the following post, which contains a comprehensive information to get you started on your community

Community Moderator 101

If you still have any more questions after reviewing the article, don't hesitate to reply back here 🙂

Level 9
Solution

Hi @SudheeshAcharya, first of all your community must be included in the supported community list for which you should fulfill all the criteria. Those criteria can be found on the link mentioned by @iyudhi. After you get the support you will get the moderator badge after sometime (which is done periodically after some days by the team).

Hope it helps.

Peace.

Level 9

@SudheeshAcharya it seems that your community is supported recently.. I think you have got the mail as well on how and when will you get access to the private board. It will take some time to get the badge. I am also waiting for the same.

Thanks.

Level 8

Thanks. I got the badge
Level 8

Thanks.. I got it
Level 7

Congratulations @SudheeshAcharya

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 7

I don t have Badge!!!