CapitalH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Community Ownership Give Away

Hello Local Guides,

I opened this community long time ago. It has 13 members I would like to give the ownership to a Local Guide in UAE as I don't live there anymore.

Please post below anyone who would like for ownership I will give the community to you. You can apply for Local Guides support. And be a supported community moderator.

I am doing this as I don't live there anymore.

Note: You must be an active Google+ User.

https://plus.google.com/communities/111226469204124701830

United Arab Emirates
10 comments
Level 8

Re: Community Ownership Give Away

Hey @CapitalH

Where do you live now? I am happy to help support you with the group if you are interested, just let me know what you would require!

Level 7

@Carl I used to live in Dubai. But now I am in Bangladesh for my studies as it's my home country.

I want somebody who lives in UAE. Have capabilities to lead a community.

Do you ?

Level 8

Hey @CapitalH,

I would hope so! Depends if the community likes me or not 😛 haha

I think it's a great initiative you have started creating this group for UAE! I live in the UAE and I will be more than happy to help build the group. It would also be great to get some advice as I can see you have been doing it for a while in other countries as well!

Level 7

@Carl Yes, I have been doing these in my country.

The community will like you if you be for the community. Not look for benefits of yourself only but for the full community, The full community will start loving you.

Is there any way we can talk privately ? Facebook ?

Level 8

@CapitalH Sure, I will send you a PM with my Hangout details

Level 7

@CapitalH, no doubt it was a great idea to have all UAE beautiful minds contribute together to make UAE map the best and perfect onemap.

I would love to accept this opportunity. However, I can see @Carl is more active and deserving and I can assure my full support to assist our community members to move forward. 

Level 6

Thanks @HossainJ for the ping. If you need extra hands, I'd be happy to help the community. Keep me posted!

Level 7

@DulceLada@EjazShah @Carl Please give your emails to me in Private message. I will make you all moderators for now, then will give ownership to the best moderator ( who posts regularly and invites most people ) . 

I will make only one owner and the rest will be moderators which is also a playing a big part in the community.

As of now I am making all of you the moderator, show your best performance, you might be an owner of a Local Guides supported community.

Level 8

@CapitalH Thanks, I am sure we can all help support each other even if there isn't one owner 🙂

@EjazShah Happy for you to also help out! I guess everyone from Dubai can help moderate / help the channel grow, at least we can all try bringing the community together in one place!