TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Community Moderator Support

@TraciC wrote:

@LucioV Sorry I missed this notification on this post! We do an update of the access to the private forum after the 15th of each month. I responded to your question on another post, however, and we got you all sorted. 🙂

Yes, thanks again Traci! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @TraciC

I want to know why I canNOT earn the badge of the Community Moderator.

Thanks.

Ikoma Mountain is the supported com..Ikoma Mountain is the supported com..

Googler

Hi . Some folks were not added to the private board (and given the badge) either because they were not on Connect at the time this update was made or because there was an upload error. I have confirmed you have been added. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

How long it takes to get community moderator badge?
Level 7

Hello

My community is more 26.000 member and I don't moderator. 

Level 8

Why are you waiting ?Apply

How do you select a community for support?

Please complete the application form.

https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1r6eaCjBjkBuRLryJQ8PEFCCGjgyT-DHhG8bI3rPSmaC...

Some basic requirements include:

Be owned by a Local Guide Level 3+ Have at least 50 members

Have active community discussions around the Local Guides program and what makes your area special (new restaurant openings, local events & meet-ups, local photography, etc.)

Have posts and discussions from many members - not just the community moderator

Not conflict with an existing community supported by the Local Guides team

Read More

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Using-the-Forums/Community-Moderator-101/td-p/88618#.WFrolp4Pk...

Level 9

@TraciC  thanks for information, I am trying to get fifty members. Wish me best for this 🙂

Pushpendra nepal Nepal Local Guide | My Contributions
Level 9

Hi @TraciC that is great .. thank you for informing ...

Level 9

@TraciC hello, wanted to know tht what type of names are accepted  for the unofficial guide community to recive support from local guide team!...I mean wheather it suppose to be like for example 'Goa Local guides' or I can give any name like this one 'GOA-The mini Paradise' ..please help! 

Thank you

ArjuN Mathkar

Googler

@ArjunMathkar Hi there. The answer to your questions is detailed in our Help Center and is "To make it easier for others to find and join your community, we suggest “[YOUR LOCATION] Local Guides.” 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.