TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Community Moderator Support

Being a Local Guide Level 3 you will be able to: Start an online community and be the owner and also be considered a community moderator.

Alexandre Oliveira
Level 10

Re: Community Moderator Support - Thank you

Spoiler
Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!!

Just wanted to say Thank You!! on behalf of our growing local guides community in Toronto, Canada and Niagara Canada - this month alone we have 100 new members and everyone is super excited about the program.    

Thank you Local Guides for creating a such a wonderful program where we can bring like minded people together and help make the world a better place, and make Google Maps better for everyone.

And a huge thank you to you Traci Cappiello for helping us get our community started, growing, and the support we have received from the Local Guides Team!!!

I look forward to more exciting news from the program and if there is any way the Local Guides Communities in Toronto Local Guides and Niagara Local Guides can help let us know!!  

Sending out Kudo's to all of you!  and always looking forward to hearing from Local Guides who have visited Toronto and Niagara .

Have an awesome day!!

Rick Trus 
Co-Moderator - Local Guides - Toronto / Niagara
Google Trusted Photographer

Level 7

It's a bit contradictory person managing a community on G + and be moderating Local Guides Connect. They are different spaces. Not everyone who is in the LGC which is in the community and the opposite is also true.

The idela would be if communities were inside the base Local Guides Connect. One thing is to manage a community of G + another to be LGC moderator.

Googler

Hi @Leandro-Justiça. There is no requirement to have someone moderate a community elsewhere to be a moderator here on Connect. We continue to support Local Guides communities on platforms outside of Connect as they have been established and we know some Local Guides may prefer to have some conversations on those spaces. There is no requirement to participate on either though we hope Local Guides will participate in those where they feel most comfortable. Of course, I hope many will visit Connect as the team uses Connect to share official information and interact with community members. For more information on Connect Moderators requirements, please see this post where we announced our first moderator. 

Thanks for sharing your feedback about wanting to see communities or local conversations appear here, too. As I'm sure you've seen, the feedback you share is considered and shared amongst the team as the program and benefits are constantly evolving. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 2

Thank you

Kiss-wallpaper-10899923.jpg

Level 7

Hello @TraciC

Thanks for the feedback and attention. I had already seen the announcement of the first connect moderator.

Just remembering it was a pleasure to meet you at the meeting of the Local Guides in SP.

Hugs

Level 7

very helpful post

Level 10

I'm owner and moderator for our community in Vietnam: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115864486991778302071

What I should do to get a badge (in LC Connect) for that position please?

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 9

Hi @ThanhLan

First of all  Congratulation for you r owner in vietnam community moderator. Just Wait for authonatic email from Google community moderator.

Thanks

Level 9

Hi @AmithES

Congrats for yor are owner of Davangere Local Guides community and an active contributor of Kerala and Bengaluru community as well.

Actually I know about one thing  we want to became also the owner of Bihar, U.P Local Guide community. I have already fill the application of unofficial community moderator. Please notify me how to is possible to became a LG Community of Bihar and U.P.

Thanks