TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Community Moderator Support

Hi @TraciC 

I still waiting conformation email from LG team for my moderator selections. I have already fill the application. I know also one thing that which type of special badges those i got it  and what the actual benefits in our career if I selected. How many LG owner of unofficial community in own region in India. When I got a conformation mail from LG moderator Team.

Thanks

Googler

@KAbhishek Hi, if you are selected, you will receive an email from the team. We review applications on a regular basis and only reach out to Local Guides who have been selected. All of the information you are looking for can be found in my original post. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

hi  

I did not hear from you about our community ( egypt local guides ) even with one comment
is there is something wrong
thanks
Level 9

Hi @TraciC 

Thanks for your valuable information. I am waiting for mail if I am selected.

Thanks

Googler

@NABILazeez We do not reach out to you if your community is not selected as we receive a large number of applications and do not reach out to everyone to let them know if they are selected and if not, why.The community has to meet the guidelines outlined in the Help Center. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

thanks for your time and we hope to be selected as our community mets all the parameters you need

Level 8

Hi @GaneshKrishnaS
You can join with many Local Guide Community in Your area and you country. You can also ask to join the other Country Local Guide Community that you like.

@ChanchhayaNy
#Cambodia
Chanchhaya Ny
Level 7

Thanks for your reliable info..

Level 10

Hi @TraciC how and when LG community moderators will have access to exclusive section of LGC? Is the section already available?

Thanks

Googler

@LucioV Sorry I missed this notification on this post! We do an update of the access to the private forum after the 15th of each month. I responded to your question on another post, however, and we got you all sorted. 🙂