camarón de Río.jpg

Camarón de Río 

camarones de Río.jpg

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Comida local

Hello @maregena8869,

Welcome to Connect.

God, they're huge. I used to take shrimp in a river that had been in my father's ranch a long time ago. But they were nothing compared to the ones you showed. They're really impressive. 

How did you catch them? Using a net? Are they common in your region? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Actualmente son escasos, la pesca ilegal los ha diezmado, se encuentran bajo las rocas y tienes que capturarlos con tus propias manos, se ocupa algo de pericia y tiempo.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @maregena8869,

I'm sorry to hear that. We had the same problem about illegal fishing too. Little by little it was rare that we managed to catch the shrimps and it was dangerous too.

We used sieves to catch them near the shores and we often took the risk that we would catch a snake of water in the process.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!