Erikbalmeida's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Comendo um caranguejo do jeito Pernambucano.

Comendo um caranguejo, do jeito Pernambucano.Comendo um caranguejo, do jeito Pernambucano.

Recife, PE, Brasil
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Comendo um caranguejo do jeito Pernambucano.

Hello @Erikbalmeida,

Thanks for sharing this delicious dish with us.

Is it like a soup? I've never seen anything similar to this. I would definitely try it, as love seafood. Did you make it on your own?

My favorite dish is mussels.

Caption: Photo of mussels on a white plate in Made in Home, Sofia (Local Guide @Petra_M)Caption: Photo of mussels on a white plate in Made in Home, Sofia (Local Guide @Petra_M)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Olá @Erikbalmeida,

Que top esse caranguejo hem, parece uma calderada. Eles são os aratus? Os caranguejos me lembraram muito esses desse post Caranguejo na praia com cerveja gelada. Sim, isso pode! que são da mesma região. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Erikbalmeida 

Thank you for sharing this with us. This food looks amazing.

Is this seafood soup? How often do you cook? I'm a fan of seafood, I love to cook and eat seafood with spicy chili. Do you like spicy food? 

Have you ever tried Thai food before? I can share some photos of my spicy seafood foods

Caption: A photo of my Thai basil shrimp (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of my Thai basil shrimp (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of my seafood salad (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of my seafood salad (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

Great photos, yes I know Thai food. I'd love spicy food. 

But in my photo, it's not a soup crab, it's a cook crab with many seasonings and spicy.

Level 4

Fala Felipe, ela são caranguejos do tipo Uçá, no Nordeste do Brasil temos o do tipo Uçá e o Guaiamum, onde ambos vivem nos manguezais, o Uçá vive na parte de enlamaçada, e o segundo na parte de areia. O Caranguejo aratú ele bem menor e vive nas parte costeira sempre em pedras. Bem temperado e com um pouco de pimenta, show.

Level 4

Hi Petra, it's a typical dish in the Northeast of Brazil. Is a crab of the uçá type,  very common in my city, but it's not a soup, i cooked with spicy and seasonings. my family loves.

Thanks for your reply @Erikbalmeida!

I'm sure it's very delicious, and I love spicy food. 

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!