Linnéa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Combining two of my favorite things

Thank you @Anonymous, I think the vegan melamakarona are pretty much the same as the regular ones.

It was really surprising to hear that in some recipes they use ash leftovers. They supposed to be the best :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@VasT I have acutally visited Greace once, I'd really love to go there again! And hold on, here it goes:

Saffron mud cake
Oven: 175°

100 g butter

200 g white chocolate

2 tbs vanillin

½ dl white sugar

1½ dl flour

1 pinch salt

3 egg

3 tbs light syrup

5 g saffron

breadcrumbs and butter for the pan

Grease the pan with butter and add breadcrumbs in a even layer all around the pan. Mix the dry ingredients. Melt the chocolate, stir down the butter so that is also melts with the chocolate and then add the eggs and syrup. Stir down the chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients. Pour the batter into the pan and bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. Let it set and cool off for 1 hour before serving, powder over flour sugar, serve with cream or ice cream.

I promise you, this is the best damn cake ever!

Level 8

@Anonymous Thank you so much for that! It sounds delicious!!

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the recipe @Linnéa! I'll give it a shot, though I'm not a very good cook. If the result is presentable I'll post some photos :).

Where in Greece have you been to?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@VasT It was very long ago, and we were actually sailing around Lefkas 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Level 8

@Kwiksatik thank you so much Megan! And post happy birthday 😍

Connect Moderator

@Linnéa, I bet your home smelled divine while you made these! Do share your gingerbread cookie recipe with us. Is it an old family recipe?

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 7

It's so amazing...even it look delicious...nice creativity @Linnéa

Level 10

Wow! What a incredible creativity very nice cookies logo @Linnéa thanks for sharing wonderful post.