Linnéa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Combining two of my favorite things

@Anonymous WOW!! I'm so honored to have provided you with a screen saver. That's awesome!! 😄

Level 10

Yummy combinations you've got @Linnéa! They're so irresistible!!!

Former Google Contributor

I like as well Christmas decorations. I start decorating early in November. I like mulled wine and hot chocolate. Although, there's one thing that makes every Christmas special and that's Melomakarona. It's hard to describe them, they're like cookies with honey-syrup. 

I have never tried saffron pastries. Are they popular in Sweeden during the holiday season?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @VasT some vegan melomakarona, have the same taste with the traditional, instead of honey sirup you can add agave syrup.

DSC_3898-01.jpeg

Level 7

Wow!! You did superb ..   May I have one 😄@Linnéa

[Fahim]

They look amazing @Anonymous. Many thanks for sharing your melomakarona! Did you prepare them by yourself?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Though i wish to do so, because preparation reminds me a lot of my younger days @VasT  i bought them from a Vegan store.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Linnéa fits perfect with decoration.

Connect Moderator

pretty neat. Good job @Linnéa

The cookies have indeed the right color pantone 

Yes, I know what you mean @Anonymous. I've tried a few times to make them, but it didn't end up well.

Happy holidays!