Railroader2005's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Colorado

Anyone around the Loveland/Johnstown area.

Johnstown, CO, USA
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Colorado

Hi @Railroader2005 and welcome to Connect! 

Thank you for sharing your first post! 

If you want to find fellow Local Guides from your area, try searching the community for mentions of your city/region to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up.

On a related note, you may organise a meet-up on our Meet-Up platform. Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-up section for Local Guides to participate.

Feel free to look at this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up for some guidance and helpful tips.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Colorado

Loveland Here. My name is Robert active Local Guide for a couple of years now. I need to be more active with Local Guides Connect mainly to be eligible for the Connect Live 2019. But always ready for a Meet up to Connect with other Local Guides in my area. You can find me at different Breweries when I'm not at home.