Faruqe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Colmar Tropicale A Medieval French Village in Berjaya Hills

Nestled amidst lush tropical rainforests and built in the style of 18th-century city Colmar (Alsace, France), Colmar Tropicale is an idyllic retreat. It is situated at 2,700 feet above sea level in the middle of 80 acres of natural rainforest in Bukit Tinggi, Pahang only at a 45-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur. This village is located in lush moorland in Kuala Lumpur and houses picturesque French cafés, art porticoes, sparkling street performances, and plenty of exciting activities for visitors of all ages and places.

DSC_0741.JPGDSC_0742.JPGDSC_0755.JPGDSC_0764.JPG

The castle drawbridge of the village shows the way towards a colossal paved courtyard decorated with colorful flowers, park benches, a water fountain, wishing well, and an intricate cuckoo clock tower that’s inspired by France’s Riquewihr Tower. Kids are center of entertainment at Colmar Tropicale as it offers a playground and playroom filled with arcade machines, clown performances, and street performances by local and international artists to the children. Families with kids can also visit over 200 rabbits, deer, and donkeys at the little animal park of Colmar Tropicale.

DSC_0771.JPGDSC_0801.JPGDSC_0807.JPGDSC_0809.JPG

There are also plenty of activities for adventure lovers who can take part in horseback riding, jungle trekking, paintball, mountain biking, water volleyball, and archery.

DSC_0822.JPGDSC_0824.JPGDSC_0831.JPGDSC_0835.JPG

Seven French-themed diners are also established to provide a bellyful diet at even low budgets. Authentic French cuisine is the specialty of La Cigogne whereas homemade sandwiches and freshly-brewed coffee can be enjoyed at La Boulangerie, a French bakery. A wide range of imported wines at Le Vin Wine & Cigar Bar or fresh pizza and pastas at La Flamme are a great attraction in the village.

DSC_0839.JPGDSC_0842.JPGDSC_0846.JPGDSC_0854.JPGDSC_0855.JPG

Seeing is believing is true about Colmar Tropicale and quite remarkable to really see the replica layout and design structure truly not to forget.

Faruqe
Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills, Karak Expy, Bukit Tinggi, Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Colmar Tropicale A Medieval French Village in Berjaya Hills

Thank you @Faruqe 

I like your post very much!

The photos are beautiful and interesting.

Perfect French village!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Faruqe,

Thanks for this interesting post.

These photos are amazing and I can't believe that it's not in France. I'm tagging @KlaudiyaG, because I'm sure she would love to see this fairy tail place. These small streets and the castle are like in Disneyland. 

You might not know this, but Connect has a photo limit and only lets you upload a total of 1000 photos. When creating your post you may want to limit yourself and only pick out the best ones. This way you will not run out of uploads any time soon.

For more information about this I would like to recommend you to take a look at this post : Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Well, this is definitely not something that you see everyday. I'm literally blown away. This village is absolutely amazing. I mean it's like I'm once again in Alsace. Terrific! Is it easy to get to this charming place?

Thank you so much @Faruqe for this really interesting and exceptional post and thank you @Petra_M for tagging me in here. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks! @helga19 

Faruqe
Level 8

@Petra_MThanks for your valuable comment. I had more pictures than I thought I would post all pictures. Here are some pictures of all the pictures selected in the selection. I will try to post my next post with a few pictures. Thanks for your suggestion.

Faruqe
Level 8

@KlaudiyaGIts really very beautiful place. Thanks for your comment.

Faruqe

Thanks for the reply @Faruqe, and just follow the instructions from the Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit article for your next post. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

You are more than welcome @Faruqe. I actually have a few more question for you - Can you stay at the village? Like for example, can you rent a house or an apartment for a weekend? Is it accessible for all people? Did it take you a lot of time to get to the village? And my final question, at least for now, was this your first time there? 🙂

Looking forward to your reply!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!