Jason-HTX's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Coffee Paradise

Hi Y'all,

I am a Houston transplant going on two years. I have loved getting to know this city and exploring what it has to offer.  I am a big time coffee lover and one of my favorite hobbies is to try new coffee shops.  I have found one in Houston called Agora. It has a great atmosphere where you can grab a cup of coffee, tea or even alcohol and relax with friends or read a book. Hands holding a latte at AgoraHands holding a latte at Agora

Although Agora is one of my favorite places to grab coffee I would love to hear what your favorite coffee shop around Houston is. Not from Houston, I still would love to hear what great coffee shops that are around this wonder world. Maybe one day I will visit them and if I do I will post a review and right you back about what I think ?

Houston, TX, USA
24 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Coffee Paradise

Hello @Jason-HTX and welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing with us this coffee place in Houston. Did you write the shop a good long review on Google Maps? The owners will appreciate it and you will convince other Local Guides to visit.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you @Ivi_Ge I am so excited to be part of this community and share my experiences with everyone. 

Google Editor

@Jason-HTX I too am a huge coffee fan! I went to Agora when I visited Houston two years ago and think about it all the time. I too loved the atmosphere and wish we had something similar in my neighborhood. 

In NYC, one of my favorite places to get coffee is MudThe coffee is excellent and they have great food. I often order a "dirty chai" which is a chai latte with a shot (or two!) of espresso. What's your favorite coffee beverage to order?

Level 8

Hi @Jason-HTX,

I'm also a coffee lover. You captured the coffee in so real that I can feel the smell of your coffee from here. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Level 8

@AriMar,

Yes, love the atmosphere of agora. Wow Mud looks so cool. I have never been to NYC but when I do go I will definitely try that place. 

Oh Yes a  "dirty chai'" is great. I haven't had one in a minute. I like them sometimes when it is cold outside. My favorite beverage is a "redeye". Coffee with a shot of espresso. I also just keep it simple and drink regular coffee lol. Iced cold brew when it is hot hot hot outside. 

Level 8

Hi @LyricMitra,

Thank you for posting. Do you have a favorite coffee place you love to visit? What is your favorite beverage? 

Level 9

Coffee this sounds make my blood warm, i love coffee latte @Jason-HTX thank you for sharing.

Level 10

Hello @Jason-HTX  Nice photo of your coffee. My favorite coffee shop is the Aroma Expresso Bar. It is located inside the Westfield Garden State Mall in Paramus, NJ. It's the largest shopping mall in the state of NJ. I'm partial to lattes and Aroma has several baristas that are extremely good at making interesting and original latte patterns. I go there quite often and have done a fairly extensive review of Aroma. You can check it out, which includes  many photos I've posted of the various latte patterns they have made for me. All delicious, by the way. The green one you see in the review looks kind of strange but the coffee flavor was not affected.

Here is the link to the review:  https://goo.gl/maps/DvXvhScGrhM2

Indian Chief - Barista Adam - Aroma Expresso CafeIndian Chief - Barista Adam - Aroma Expresso Cafe

Thanks for this fun post. Regards, Koby

@AriMar @Ivi_Ge @AbdullahAM @LyricMitra

Level 3

IMG_20180426_200114.jpg

------------