_rachelicias_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Coban Rais Malang

Let me introduce you with one of waterfall that exist in East Java, we called it Coban Rais.Coban RaisCoban Rais

Coban means waterfall and Rais is its name.

Just googling "Coban Rais" and you will know its exactly location.

The Journey to the waterfall is not so easy but it would be worth it.

The track to the waterfallThe track to the waterfall

Every view that the way to the waterfall give is so adorable. You will feel refreshed even though the track is long.

View on the way to Coban RaisView on the way to Coban Rais

Wildflowers that grow on the road to coban raisWildflowers that grow on the road to coban rais

At the end of the Journey you will see the beauty of the waterfall and how high it is.

You can feel the the waterfall water that cool and fresh.

The Coban RaisThe Coban RaisThe bottom section of Coban RaisThe bottom section of Coban Rais

Rachel Felicia
Coban Rais, Jalur Lingkar Barat, Oro-Oro Ombo, Batu City, East Java, Indonesia
24 comments
Level 10

Rif.: Coban Rais Malang

Hello .  Congratulations for your photo and thank you very much for the post.  Very very fine photos. Have a nice week end. 

Level 7

Rif.: Coban Rais Malang

@Carmelina62 Hi, Thank you & have a nice weekend too 🙂

Rachel Felicia
Level 10

Re: Coban Rais Malang

Thanks for sharing photos and information @_rachelicias_

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 9

Hello @_rachelicias_

Nice photos, thank you for sharing with us.

Level 7

@TheEagleEye you're welcome

Rachel Felicia
Level 7

@AbdullahAM Hi,you're welcome.

Rachel Felicia
Level 8

Hi @_rachelicias_

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Happy New Year 2019!

Thanks for sharing your details travel experience with us with beautiful photography. 

For the all Local Guide, could you please add a few more information like travel cost, nearest hotel, transportation, which is the best time to visit the place etc.

Advance thanks.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 6

Nice photo.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @_rachelicias_,

Thank you for sharing!

This place looks amazing, I am truly a sucker for waterfalls. Whenever I travel and I know there is a waterfall to see nearby, I can't leave without visiting.

Maybe it has something to do with Denmark, where I'm from, not having a single waterfall. 

This one looks incredibly huge, do you know how far the waterfall drops?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!