Kol-Colleen_2018's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Cleaning the City and Coffee Day chat

A #CleaningtheWorld get together to discuss what Local Guides are doing to help build up a community by making their areas clean and tidy.

All are welcome to say what they are doing. 

Where and when.

Links to their works will be provided.

It is a free event but everyone has to buy their own drinks and food.

Dress code: casual 

Items to bring:

Notes of works done in the community to help make it better and brighter.

Venue:

<REDACTED>

Meeting area:

1st Floor seating area (upstairs).

Date & time of meeting:

Sunday, 17 March 2019 at 3pm

Cleaning the City Day and Coffee chatCleaning the City Day and Coffee chat

Sunday, 17 March 2019

(St Patrick's Day)

Free event but everyone buys their own drink and food.

All are welcome but please indicate whether you want to attend.

Caffè Nero Tooting Broadway, 1 Mitcham Road, London, UK
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cleaning the City and Coffee Day chat

Hi @Kol-Colleen_2018,

If you want to host your own Meet-ups please follow the link. But before that, I recommend you reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

I have edited your message because for us the privacy of each one is important and it is not advisable to share private information.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks. I just submitted the meetup.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kol-Colleen_2018,

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Cheers man! @PoliMC I now don't feel like tagging any moderator as one said 'no need to tag a  moderator' when I did a recipe on a Chinese New Year Soup. 

It was clear.

Level 9

Happy St Patrick's Day! !

Colleagues and friends couldn't make it but I had a chance to prepare for something important next week! 

My 1st Cleaning the City Meetup on St Paddy's Day!My 1st Cleaning the City Meetup on St Paddy's Day!

Connect Moderator

Good to know, @Kol-Colleen_2018 

I am sorry that nobody appears on your meet-up, but in the meantime I am curious about your activity for the next week. Increasing awareness is an hard work, but slowly many people start to understand that we have to take a personal responsibility about environment.

Nice photo. I can see my fingers in there

Level 9

Si @ErmesT friends and colleagues couldn't make it for one reason or another so I am looking to host my next Meetup at an actual event where others are planting plants in a park or listening to an expert on nature conservation.

For me Meetups have to be practical.

😅 yeah your fingers are on the badge!

Kol

Level 9

Yes friends and colleagues couldn't make it for one reason or another so I am looking to host my next Meetup at an actual event where others are planting plants in a park or listening to an expert on nature conservation.

😅 yeah your fingers are on the badge!

Kol

Level 9

Yes friends and colleagues couldn't make it for one reason or another so I am looking to host my next Meetup at an actual event where others are planting plants in a park or listening to an expert on nature conservation.

Yeah your fingers are on the badge!

Kol