Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

CleanTheWorld- Jesolo beach

CleanTheWorld- Jesolo beach

Spiaggia libera Cortellazzo

30016 Lido di Jesolo, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy

November 18, 2018 @ 09:15 (CET)

Dopo la devastante piena del fiume Piave di inizio Novembre, ritroviamoci assieme per raccogliere la plastica, che in questi giorni sta invadendo la spiaggia. L'iniziativa si svolge nell'ambito del programma: Local Guides Clean The World (https://goo.gl/wuErQJ) Cosa indossare: - Guanti leggeri da lavoro - Scarponcini comodi Appuntamento alle ore 9:15 (anche qualche minuto prima) presso la Spiaggia libera di Cortellazzo, vicino alla foce del Fiume Piave. Da lì ci sposteremo presso la zona individuata per l'intervento, che sarà definito in base delle esigenze del comune di Jesolo Pizza di gruppo per chi desidera fermarsi per pranzare assieme

Conferma la tua partecipazione qui

[edit 19/11/2018: Il comune ha definito l'area dell'intervento. Ci incontriamo in Via Serenissima, prima del villaggio Marzotto (https://goo.gl/maps/3eZhmK89QNB2). La parte dalla foce al villaggio è stata infatti pulita domenica scorsa da 350 fantastici Volontari]

30016 Lido di Jesolo, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
23 comments
Level 10

Re: CleanTheWorld- Jesolo beach

This is great @ErmesT. I love it.

Wish you all the best!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Thank you Vale, @ValeriaA_

The situation is very bad in there

With the recent flood, the beach is completely covered by trees ... and plastic

Level 7

Ermest good idea. If I was there, I would definitely help clean the Jesolo beach. GBU and wish you all the best 😊

Level 8

K@ErmesT I just noticed this under @KashifMisidia post I just found something Here I hope it goes well watch out for loose debris 

Google Moderator

This is really great @ErmesT and thank you so much for hosting it.

For me this kind of meet-ups are one of the best way to motivate people to make changes. Good luck!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Desi,

you can of course join us virtually, organising a LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Meet-up in your area.

We will be happy to support you.

IMG_20181016_100243.jpg

Level 8

Level 10

Oh wow, that looks terrible @ErmesT. I'm sure you will generate a big change in that area.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Es un desastre como quedó todo, el agua se llevó muchas cosas @ErmesT, ojalá se pueda reparar todo lo más rápido posible, mis mejores deseos en su reunión, gracias por compartir Ermes.

Farid