DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Clean The World How To My maps 2.0

@KashifMisidia  thank you so much your presence is warming, it was a big step for me and the feedback is most inspiring as well thank you kindly  

Former Google Contributor

I agree @ErmesT, and great video by the way!

The animation of going from one place to another is so satisfying to watch. I used to spend hours doing this when Google Earth was first released.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

From what I can see you're already being very helpful @DavidTito. Not only teaching what you know, but also spreading the word. 

You spent a lot of time an effort to make this video, and that is a huge step in the right direction. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I love how helpful and educative this program is. The greatest generosity if you ask me is teaching people how to optimize and make their lives better. Thank you for sharing, @DavidTito. I'm sure a lot of interesting results will come out of it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@IrrPavlova  Thank you very much...these type of comments are the ones I live for in this program, I look forward to sharing them together as we press on through the year oh I'm working on the next video the intermediate level, I will tag you when I release it 

Thank for the nice words and dedication, @DavidTito. I'll be waiting for your video. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you @MortenSI that's very helpful thanks kindly my friend 

Level 8

@ErmesT  @IrrPavlova  @KarenVChin  @MortenSI  @KashifMisidia  I decided to add this basic feedback flowchart to my thread here I'm hoping this may generate more feed to the program or advice to anyone who wants help with there  My map implemented Feedback flowchart. but not compulsoryimplemented Feedback flowchart. but not compulsory

That is very create @DavidTito, and I can make sense of it! 

Thanks for explaining your processes so well in that infographic, @DavidTito. Your dedication is much appreciated.