DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Clean The World Global Event 2018 Worldwide Group #LocalGuides

Introduction:

Local Guides Clean The World Programme Volunteers’ As you know this has been A challenging programme with pain stacking measures from LocalGuide Communities

Across the World. As LocalGuides we uphold the will of the Google Maps platform to convey our Locations and Give reference to share knowledge about what we have achieved as your My maps editor my overview of what's accomplished is incredibly Amazing, So please let's all share a discussion and Join in our new Theme:

Why use Recycled Plastic?

• Cost-effective alternative to traditional materials, such as steel and timber;
  • Less wear – reduce and eliminate wear on mating surfaces;

Our recycled rubber products include marine docking systems, marine fenders, traffic products, warning columns, speed humps, collision avoidance barrels and more. OEM orders are welcome for all our items, including designs and styles, customers labels and logos.

Planning:

What can be made of recycled plastic?

Suggestions:

When plastic bottles are recycled they can be made into lots of things: t-shirts, sweaters, fleece jackets, insulation for jackets and sleeping bags, carpeting and more bottles. It takes about 10 bottles to make enough plastic fiber to make a cool new t-shirt. It takes 63 bottles to make a sweater.

Achievements:

Who Are We?:

Local Guide Volunteers who Desire nothing more than to make a World A better place from all walks of life.

An Overview of Plastic Recycling

Plastic recycling industry associations are the bodies responsible for promoting plastic recycling, enabling members to build and maintain relationships among plastic recyclers, and lobbying with government and other organizations to help create the best possible environment for the plastic recycling industry.

Recycling is critical to effective end-of-life plastic management. Increasing recycling rates have resulted from greater public awareness and increased the effectiveness of recycling operations. The trends are expected to continue, but continued investment in research and development will be fundamental to overcoming technical challenges.

We Calibrate and We Thank:

#LocalGuidesForGood 

Perth WA, Australia
47 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Clean The World Global Event 2018 Worldwide Group #LocalGuides

Oh my God, @DavidTito

I am amazed by your post, and your video.

A wonderful, clear message about why LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld

I love your energy, the video is very clear. So thanks to everyone who wants to join

Level 8

@ErmesT Thank you, I put a lot of thought into this one incorporating my thread and video together I can't wait till the others get to see it.

This is important Project I intend to make and post like this soon thank you @ErmesT and its pleasure to be here.

Level 10

Ya dan Tuhan... Pesan damai dan indah sudah dibuat @DavidTito dan @ErmesT semoga semakin banyak peran dari seluruh masyarakat dunia.

Saya akan selalu menunggu post menarik dari belahan dunia lain. Hingga suatu waktu nanti menjadi seperti mozaik yang indah bagi kehidupan manusia, flora dan fauna di semesta alam.

Terima kasih telah berbagi.

Salam

FJoe

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito,

Great post and very good video. I am sure it will encourage some other to join.

Keep it up and let's clean the world!

See you around

Jul

Connect Moderator

Great post and wonderful video my dear @DavidTito 

Let's we do something for making clean our planet and #localgudesconnect is the best platform for sharing this message world wide. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Yes @NareshDarji

I hope so, there is a huge potential in here.

Have you seen this post written by @KseniaMWaste Recycling in Switzerland

More people start to tolk abuot it

Level 10

@DavidTito very good post and nice video. Keep it up...

Level 9

Great job @DavidTito

This is really a nice post, your post will encourage many other local guides. 

We have seen other local guides also hosting like you 

"Waste Recycling in Switzerland" by  @KseniaM

Bogor World Clean Up Day” by  @FJoe 

Thank you all of you for doing great job.

Level 8

@RiverDefender it's Great to see you here, I hope you don't mind me making you one of my Stars in videos I create. your images have driven me, thanks kindly