br14n's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Clean The World, Catch The Diapers

Batu Local Guides Sabers Pungli at Mojorejo (33).JPG

That morning, Sunday, July 15, 2018, we moved around at the Pendem bridge in Batu City. Yes, together with RW 07 villagers of Mojorejo Village, we will carry out activities of Sabers Pungli (SApu Bersih sampah nyemPlung kaLI) as a part of Local Guides Clean The World movement., together with volunteers, Batu Local Guides community, BPBD Kota Batu, Rafting Sahabat Air, Dusun Sahabat Alam, Scout, and also Karang Taruna youth of  Mojorejo Village.

Sacks of garbage collected in a short time. The sacks are knotted one by one, pulled as hard as they can on the bridge, and loaded into a garbage truck brought in to support this activity. Most of the waste is used pampers, discharged by irresponsible people, scattered in crevices of rocks, in bushes, even caught in brass iron bridges. One person was arrested while throwing a plastic bag of used pampers from the bridge.

This activity continued with the installation of a warning board, breakfast together in a vacant lot near the bridge, and light discussion about ecology.

We thank to Mr. Solikin, the chairman of RW 07, and all the community members and volunteers who took part in supporting this noble activity. Hopefully this activity will continue to be sustainable, with more volunteers, in order to get to Batu City free of garbage.

Batu Local Guides Sabers Pungli at Mojorejo (9).JPG

Batu Local Guides Sabers Pungli at Mojorejo (12).JPG

Batu Local Guides Sabers Pungli at Mojorejo (15).JPG

Batu Local Guides Sabers Pungli at Mojorejo (18).JPG

Batu Local Guides Sabers Pungli at Mojorejo (32).JPG

Batu Local Guides Sabers Pungli at Mojorejo (36).JPG

Bengkel Panji Alam 2, Pendem, Malang, East Java, Indonesia
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Clean The World, Catch The Diapers

Wow, great post @br14n

I think this post should be featured in connect. Good effort brother , congrats for the work you've initiated.

All the best

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

South India

Former Google Contributor

Hey @br14n,

That's an awesome initiative! It's great that you took part. Thanks for sharing it here.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Sorry for reaching you so late, @br14n

you are unstoppable, and Indonesia should be very proud of you, and of many other Local Guides.

Batu Community (and also Bogor, I would like to say @RiverDefender) are the living demonstration that a better world is possible.

I think @DavidTito would love to add this post to the right place 🙂

I cannot speak for the whole planet, but I think that THANK YOU LOCAL GUIDES would be appropriate.

Ermes

Level 10

Hi @JustinAlex @NadyaPN @ErmesT
Thanks for the appreciation, it's just like new energy to do more hard. We are already planning to collaborate with some communities members and participants of the Great Indonesia Leaders Summit (GILS) on Saturday. Hopefully this activity can be done well.

Level 8

@ErmesT Yes He is quite the benchmark Local Guide in this Program I must say... @br14n I will have this in the map soon along with your tag and a

@ErmesT wrote:

Sorry for reaching you so late, @br14n

you are unstoppable, and Indonesia should be very proud of you, and of many other Local Guides.

Batu Community (and also Bogor, I would like to say @RiverDefender) are the living demonstration that a better world is possible.

I think @DavidTito would love to add this post to the right place 🙂

I cannot speak for the whole planet, but I think that THANK YOU LOCAL GUIDES would be appropriate.

Ermes

map link  

Level 8

@br14n You have a pickable Team with high ambitions across big bridges with no fear of looking down just amazing, I've got a Street View image, quote me if I have the right location please, and I have great animation too and Polygon in Map Here  @ErmesT  amazing these guys...

Your animation is in the Map

Thank you @br14n

Level 10

Hi @br14n, thank ypu so much for this commendable event. 😊

Level 10

@DavidTito Yes David, that is the right place. Thank's for the map and animation. That's cool.

@BishowvijayaP Your welcome, my friend. 

Level 8