JarielJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Clarksville, Tennessee Local Guides

Looking for fellow Local Guides in Clarksville, TN and surrounding areas. Are you there or am I alone?

Clarksville, TN, United States
9 comments
Level 2

Re: Clarksville, Tennessee Local Guides

I think I might be one.

Level 6

I think that includes myself. 

Level 2

I just signed up as a local guide, and I'm in the Clarksville, TN, area---recently relocated here from Nashville, so I'm eager to get out and experience what Clarksville has to offer. I've already fallen in love with the Roxy theater (so far, I've seen Steel Magnolias and The Wizard of Oz this summer, and I'm going to see A Charlie Brown Christmas next month) and the downtown farmer's market, which I'm sad is closing for the season. I've missed a couple of events the last few weekends that I really wanted to attend due to an end-of-summer sinus infection, but now that fall weather is here, I'm ready to get out and explore! So far, the place I frequent the most is the dog park at the Heritage Park Complex just off 101st at Peacher's Mill. My pup, adopted from Montgomery Co. Animal Care & Control, loves it and is sad if we don't get to go daily. 

I'm looking forward to seeing your recommendations and reviews and getting to know my new city better!

Level 7

small world. 📍

Unfortunately,  I am not in Clarksville, but I was. I just happen to stumable upon your post. I am currently in Mission, KS. 🌀🌈    

I was in the 101st Airborne Div. In the early 90's, and later lived in Clarksville. 

I wanted to wish you great travels and Wonderous discoveries in a place I left a piece of my 💙 long ago. 

Level 3

Good for you for taking the initiative to meet locals and find out what our community has to offer!   I was actually born in Clarksville and lived here the majority of my life. I just became a guy today and I’m super excited to begin helping others to find out the unique and cool things about our area. A friend of mine and I recently started the Clarksville  Marketplace (website, Facebook & Instagram) to connect our community with local businesses.  We are loving getting out and meeting all of the inspiring and fascinating business owners. I thought being a Google local guide ccould help me meet people and understand even more about my hometown. 

Level 2

I am a local guide for Clarksville TN.  

Level 8

Jariel,

You are not alone. I am happy to see other people in Clarksville writing reviews and keeping our community informed about the latest happenings and businesses in our area. With that said, what are your interests? What do you do for a living? I look forward to hearing from you.

-Anibal

Level 6

Hey! There's a seafood festival next month at Downtown Commons, I've made a meetup post for Local Guides to meetup (possibly). Sounds like fun. I'm Lisa, and I'm at Fort Campbell.

Level 4

I am new to the area just getting my feet wet here. any suggestions for the area that you absolutely love. I like it all so it doesn't matter what type of food. If it is great I will stop by and give it a shot.