ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Cities with a soundtrack - Share your Street Music

@ErmesT Just tried a new link ... I think it'll work now. Fingers crossed. 

Maria 

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ErmesT  Phew! 

Google Moderator

I'm so happy I found this post, @ErmesT

Kraków looks so lively and exhilarating, I guess it's about time I stopped putting off my visit to this great city and Poland in general, right?

Your idea to make a soundtrack video is simply wonderful! There are a lot of street musicians in Sofia as well, performing on various instruments - from violins to Indian flutes, but I haven't seen anyone playing on glasses yet. 🙂

There is this very shy but brilliant violin performer, though, who has chosen the underpass close to my home as his stage (how lucky am I?). And I can definitely confirm that starting your day with a beautiful tune is the best medicine against bad mood!

I'm curious about the street musicians in Italy as well. Can you share some photos/videos of those, too, if you have?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @DeniGu

I am happy that you like it.

I live in a small town, very silent, with only the sound of the water, but I am sure that @LucioV or @manulele81 have some video from Rome and Norcia

Google Moderator

Enjoying the sound of water doesn't sound half bad, @ErmesT. After all, nature's music is what inspired people to create melodies in the first place! 

I myself love the water, so if you share a story or a video about a place close to the sea or next to a river, please let me know. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Google Moderator

Oh, @ErmesT, I clearly remember reading those beautiful posts! 

Thanks for sharing them again, and thank you for the new addition - Le pietre parlanti - The Living Stones - along the Piave river. I haven't read it before, so I'm diving in!

By the way, Gran Bosco dei Fontanassi looks like a place where you can lose yourself, in a good way. 🙂