ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Cities with a soundtrack - Share your Street Music

Me encanta el post que compartiste @ErmesT, la música callejera creo que es un arte en si misma, ya que nos invade por mas sentidos que solo el visual el oído, llevándonos a un mini concierto improvisado en la calle, de la nada estamos transportados al teatro con publico y una gran obra tocando para nosotros, Buenos Aires es muy particular en eso ya en varias esquinas puedes escuchar tango o cualquier otra música como la que comparte @Jesi, con ese energético video de una murga. Yo tengo algunos, para compartirles.

El primero es el de un cantante de tango en una calle de San Telmo.

Y este otro que ami me gusta mucho de música electrónica, en una de las ediciones de Tecnópolis, cuando era más cultural, cuando lo escucho se me ponen los pelos de punta, el recordar la energía y la vitalidad que tenia ver ese carro moverse con ese ritmo tan pegadizo, era impresionante, tiene algo de música murguera también. espero que lo disfruten.

saludos Farid.

Connect Moderator

Hey, You are right @AnuradhaP

I have a video of the drummer. Tonight I will load it in YouTube and I will share it here.

Great photos

Level 9

Bls: Cities with a soundtrack - Share your Street Music

Wow @ErmesT sangat bagus dan luar biasa. Salam sukses

Lera76
Connect Moderator

I was sure that you had a lot of material to share, @FaridTDF

I can't watch it now, but the subject are both intriguing, and I love San Telmo and Tango. So deeply emotional. @KarenVChin, have you ever seen Tango's dancer on the street?

Level 10

@ErmesT Would love to listen to the drummer... 

Level 10

@FaridTDF Nice videos. Sadly, this not a part of our culture and we rarely see street musicians in Sri Lanka.

Connect Moderator

Ten pasiencia @AnuradhaP, el tiempo, las redes sociales y los jóvenes harán que esto también forme parte de las calles de tu ciudad 🙂 🎶

saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

Wow, I watched the videos now, @FaridTDF

Great, I love both, the intimacy of the guitar and the energy of the electronic music, with the drummers over the structure

Level 9

Beautiful @ErmesT, I took some street musics and I will check the video folder and upload 🙂

Connect Moderator

Here I am @AnuradhaP,

as promised the video is ready now. It was really very short, so I had to be a bit tricky for meking it visible.

Thank you to: @KarenVChin@DDuangnet@SanyaOdare@HeyJoe, @PavelSarwar, and many others that appear on the video