ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Cities with a soundtrack - Share your Street Music

@FaridTDF mi muy estimado Connect Moderator y Guía Local, entre las dos clases de música prefiero definitivamente la clásica.

Sí la música electrónica acompañada por los bailarines es muy entretenida pero ese Tango Callejero es y será siempre lo último en el campo de las Bellas Artes.

Gracias por compartir tus experiencias callejeras.

Photo: Virginia Benedict  All Worldwide Rights Reserved 2018Photo: Virginia Benedict All Worldwide Rights Reserved 2018

From "The Beauty of My Village"  Historic Ossining Collection "Art in the Streets"

Level 9

I recorded this from Colombo airport @ErmesT 🙂

Connect Moderator

Just Curious. @DavidTito. Which kind of Street Music do you have in your area?

I am sure that, in the south of Spain, there is a lot of music too, @AlejandraMaria.

The same I would like to say about Jordan, @OSAMA, I bet that Hamman too is a "City with a Soundtrack".

Hey @Imperiospice, what about Mexico? 😉

How is in Florida @SoniaK?

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT the place where I am in Florida is so full of Spanish people..... I hear all Spanish music all the time. And it makes me want to dance salsa. I am supposed to go one of the salsa parties next week, if I go, I will share some music with you here. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Yeeees, I will love it for sure @SoniaK. Spanish music is vibrant of life.

I will wait for your video 😉

Level 8

@ErmesT a lot of music styles!!! But reggaeton is the king,  (look the video of a street singers in a taco shop from my Instagram)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUTNAnAjt9g/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1meqkc7as2qit 

In love of Mexico City
Instagram

Youtube
Level 8

Hi, @ErmesTthis is a Good Question and I say this because when I hope into the car there playing same songs over and over till next singer or band comes along....... to me in my book playing it over and over can sometimes kill a great song, Luckily I have Youtube as back up...But here are our Top 10 Songs in Perth  from Shazam, Shazam is A great app

check it out.

Level 10

@ErmesT Thanks for directing my attention here. I downloaded Hangouts onto my laptop so now I can share my photos of the buskers I saw this afternoon along Swanston Street in front of the Victorian State Library in Melbourne! 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Rhn5FAsDURNGuxEGA

These guys are called 'Acoustic Holiday' They are a couple of Korean students who love music. They hope to make a living from their music now that they have finished their studies. I love their lively tunes. I bought their CD, 5 tracks for $10. 

Cheers!

Maria 

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

I love your Instagram's video @Imperiospice

Reggaeton is for sure very energetic, great for involving people. Well done