BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Ciliwung river and The Comunity that taking care of her.

In the central city of Bogor, 60 km south of Jakarta Indonesia, there is a city Bogor, my hometown.

Ciliwung river flow in middle of the city. We, Bogor Local Guides been invited by Ciliwung Community to do a geo walk for about 2 km on the river bank. Saturday 24 March 2018.

The Ciliwung Community Tisna_rey, that also Bogro Local Guides @RiverDefender@SUDIYAH and @JohanesJenito

Invite participants are  :

1.       Student Community Development Faculty of Bogor Agriculture Institute.
  2.       Bogor Blogger Community
  3.       Bogor Local Guides
  4.       Student of Forestry Faculty of Bogor Agriculture Institute
  5.       Non Timber Forrest Product  Exchane Programme Indonesia, Environment NGO,  

Its around fifty participants, I use around because the some participants are  who came and go due their tight busy agenda.

Parts of the Ciliwung Community are Local Guides Fjo, sudiyah 626, Johanes Jepito.

Local Guides are @EdiSuprihanto, @Aikoo  and our guest from Local Guide Banding @SriSedono_id. When we start to have some introduction , we got a heavy rain and start plan B by giving tutorial How to Become a Good Local Guide and practicing by one on one tutorial by all Local Guides

Participants are happy after they know their contributions point and levels. Bogor Blogger community now become @mewdavinci and she is very surprise with her level. she already start contibuting befor knowing Local Guides.

Due the rain still heavy @SriSedono_id  adding materia l how to become a TrustedGoogle Trusted photographer, thumbs up for him.

The show must go on, The Ciliwung Community give plastic rain coat to participants that not prepared.

I will tell the story in another thread of Being a tutor of How to become a Local Guide

Rain still come down but not as heavy as in the morning, we start to walk.

After walking around 20 minutes, my sense danger is vibrating and I clarified it fo @RiverDefender in his middle of briefing among participants, I clarified it with Tisna_rey environment activist who know Ciliwung characters and @SUDIYAH  make some phone calls to her friends  who measure and monitoring the height of river flow at Katulampa watergate, and confirm that the river flow significantly rising.For the information Ciliwung river have a charasteristic of speedy flood, it need 13 hours from upstream  to Jakarta 60 km North, but now the speed getting faster as Tisna_rey said. Sometimes even in broad daylight in Bogor theres can be flood in Ciliwung river, people call it “hujan ti girang”.

We all agree that again we should re route and change the rundown due the current situation.

We all agree to re route not using the river bank path , but take the kampoong path.

We finished our trip at Klenteng Pulogeulis Pankho.

Here some photos of the activitis.

Hope @SriSedono_id, @RiverDefender, @EdiSuprihanto (special thanks to him for supporting on one on one tutoring ) @Aikoo, and @mewdavinci jepito, edi ,aiko can add something in this thread.The invitation.The invitation.

Route on the river bank.Route on the river bank.

Route on the street.Route on the street.

Re route to kampoong path.Re route to kampoong path.

Bogor Local GuidesBogor Local Guides

Tutoring how to become a good Local Guides.Tutoring how to become a good Local Guides.

Forestry students show her contributions.Forestry students show her contributions.

Community developments students  show their levels.Community developments students show their levels.

NGO field officer show her review.NGO field officer show her review.

Gear prepared and the show must go on.Gear prepared and the show must go on.

Over the Ciliwung bridge.Over the Ciliwung bridge.

We Local Guides alwas happy.We Local Guides alwas happy.

Upstream.Upstream.

Downstream.Downstream.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
28 comments
Level 10

Re: Ciliwung river and The Comunity that taking care of her.

Many thanks Pak @BudiFXW. Yess... We start colaboration make change the world. Clean the world. 

Warm Regards From Ciliwung Community

Level 6

Idem with @RiverDefender. Many thanks, sir. I'm still newbie, but I learned many things from you and the others Local Guides friends, sir. And, I guess Tjiliwo is one of the right communities for handling the project of "We Clean The World".

Aha! I'm from Blogger Bogor (Blogor).

Level 10

Geo Walk at Ciliwung RiverGeo Walk at Ciliwung River

Jalan KampongJalan Kampong

Sukamulya Bridge and Ciwung RiverSukamulya Bridge and Ciwung River

Garbage and Ciliwung RiversGarbage and Ciliwung Rivers

Level 10

Nice to know you @mewdavinci. We have a good quality discussion about your writing habits and your blog. Hope we can contribute to make Bogor and Ciliwung better living.

Regards

Budi

Level 8

@BudiFXW@RiverDefender@SriSedono_id@mewdavinci

Very amazing, I knew and monitoring by WA Group Indonesian Local Guides since you preparation for going to Bogor.

It is very inspiration and motivating us for keep clean the world.

Thank for the sharing and we proud of you all. Hope this event become the inspiration for others LG.

Kind Regard

Agoes Santosa

Level 8

@BudiFXW

This session are very important for learning and sharing about Local Guides to newcomer or new user of gmaps, contributor indeed.

So they will have the passion how to Make a goid contributions in maps, useful for many people.

If we have a session in every our meet up and we can recruit new ppl, we would have many good contributors in the future.

Keep it up

Two thumbs for you and your team.

Thank

@BudiFXWwrote:

Nice to know you @mewdavinci. We have a good quality discussion about your writing habits and your blog. Hope we can contribute to make Bogor and Ciliwung better living.

Regards

Budi

Level 10

Yes, thank you @AgoesSantosa. Your advice and note via social media group become our rund down and tou have big contribution to make the meet up success. Bravo.

Connect Moderator

Hey @BudiFXW, you are doing something great in Here.

All the indonesian communities are very active in cleaning the world. thank you very much for doing this.

I am running a global projetct about #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, that will start next week. At the moment we created a logo (well, voting still open in here for a few hours: Local-Guides-Clean-The-World-Call-for-Voting

and we started to talk about educating people for a best planet

If you want to join us in this project, please let me know. Following the links, Local-Guide-Contest-a-logo-for-a-new-project, you will find the preliminary informations

Ermes

Level 8

@ErmesT

Sure we are waiting for your project, we will be glad if our activity about keep clean the world become an activity in the Local Guides programs.

We have disscusing about it and sure, can't wait. Hope your project become our way to move together in keep the world clean.

We are Indonesia Local Guides supporting this. 

@ErmesTwrote:

Hey @BudiFXW, you are doing something great in Here.

All the indonesian communities are very active in cleaning the world. thank you very much for doing this.

I am running a global projetct about #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, that will start next week. At the moment we created a logo (well, voting still open in here for a few hours: Local-Guides-Clean-The-World-Call-for-Voting

and we started to talk about educating people for a best planet

If you want to join us in this project, please let me know. Following the links, Local-Guide-Contest-a-logo-for-a-new-project, you will find the preliminary informations

Ermes