Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Christmas Photos, Local Area

I went to my local area shops this evening, it was looking much like Christmas, I took some photos to share with you here.Beautiful Christmas TreeBeautiful Christmas Tree

Christmas Trees for saleChristmas Trees for sale

Decorated shops, more treesDecorated shops, more trees

Christmas Tree from a distanceChristmas Tree from a distance

Christmas Holly WreathsChristmas Holly Wreaths

The above photo shows holly wreaths, we put these on the front doors of our homes. Also at Christmas we bring the holly wreaths to the cemetery and put them on the graves of our loved ones to wish them a happy Christmas. It is nice to remember them this way and say hello on Christmas day 🎄🎄🎄

4 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Christmas Photos, Local Area

very cool 

Google Moderator

Hey @Eire27,

Thank you for sharing with us.

I love Christmas and I am glad that Local Guides, including you, are showing us their decorations or what they've seen so far.

I like to walk around the city when it is flooded with Christmas lights. It triggers my holiday vibe!

Have you put up your tree yet? If yes, share some photos with the community.

And one last thing, check out this article which you may find useful How to take great photos in low light.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @MoniDi Thanks, I haven't put mine up yet but will share photos when I do, I took the photos with my phone, thanks for the trips about low lighting 

Level 8

Thank you @Anonymous ☺