Level 9

Re: Christmas Markets in Germany

Welcome to Moscow some days ,dear @MiaMaria

Cheers,

Inga

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MiaMaria,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. The spirit of Christmas seems to be everywhere, so cozy and tasty.

Even in Sofia, we have a similar Christmas Market, and I'm sure that @PoliMC can say much more about it. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @MiaMaria,

Thanks for sharing this amazing experience with us! The photos are amazing.

I agree with you that the Christmas market is very nice because of the celebration and the feeling that it's almost Christmas.

Thanks for tagging me @BorrisS! You are right that we have a small Christmas market in Sofia, Bulgaria. There is also mulled wine (Glühwein), delicious sausages (Wurst) and Pommes frites. I will share with you our Christmas market. When I went there, it was also snowing and it was like in a fairytale.

Caption: A photo of Christmas market in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of Christmas market in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Caption: A photo of sweet house on the Christmas market in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of sweet house on the Christmas market in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)

I've been also on the Christmas market in Aachen, Germany. It was very beautiful and the atmosphere was amazing! I think there is a difference between the Christmas market in my country and in Germany. I liked more this in Germany.

Caption: A photo of the Christmas market in Aachen, Germany (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of the Christmas market in Aachen, Germany (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Caption: The Christmas market in Aachen, Germany (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: The Christmas market in Aachen, Germany (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

It is @MiaMaria. If you happen to visit Sofia, it is a must to try. Merry Christmas to you too!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing @MiaMaria, I love Christmas markets 🙂 and I don't leave without having a cup of mulled wine. I think @DanniS has a secret recipe that maybe she wants to share.

Caption:  There isn't a Christmas Market without a nutcracker (Local Guide VasT)Caption: There isn't a Christmas Market without a nutcracker (Local Guide VasT) 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @MiaMaria

Today I would like to add some photos of Christmas market  in different countries--Austria,Czech Republic,Germany.Now it is Chtistmas preparations began everywhere.,These Christmas markets create festive mood,positive and fun.

Last year I visited Vienna .2 years ago I was in Praha and Bavaria.

Christmas market  in ViennaChristmas market in ViennaChristmas market  in ViennaChristmas market  in ViennaChristmas market in ViennaChristmas market  in ViennaChristmas market in ViennaChristmas market in Praha.Christmas market in Praha.Christmas in Oberamergau,BavariaChristmas in Oberamergau,BavariaChristmas in Oberamergau,Bavaria

It was a perfect time with a lot of fun,hot Christmas Gluhwein,Bavarian sausages and festive music on squares and streets.

I wish you a lot of fun during the Christmas time!

Level 10

amazing pics @MiaMaria thanks for sharing! 😃