cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Christmas Markets in Germany

Hi there 🙂 

It's Christmas time 🎄 

In Germany Christmas markets are a real thing and people love it! I went to Christmas markets in Munich and Hamburg and wanted to share some impressions. 

On Christmas markets you can drink delicious mulled wine, buy lots of stuff for your loved ones and of course yourself, eat until you're so full you can't move anymore and just enjoy the time. I really love Christmas markets because they bring people together and celebrate. I also really love the decoration there!Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 10.18.46.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 10.19.10.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 10.19.40.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 10.19.58.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 10.20.12.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 10.20.26.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 10.21.08.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 10.21.30.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 10.20.53.png

How do you celebrate Christmas?

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
München, Deutschland
19 comments
Level 9

Re: Christmas Markets in Germany

Thank you @MiaMaria for nice photos of Christmas markets in Germany.

Nice illuminations  and decorations !

Have a nice festive mood!

Level 10

Hi @MiaMaria

I seem to taste from here the aroma of mulled wine!
Not to mention the Christmas music that give joy only to hear the notes!

And as it says @helga19 Christmas atmosphere is just infectious!

Bye,

David

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MiaMaria

The markets are stunning! Which was was your favorite? I haven't yet been to a German Christmas Market, but I also like them a lot and one of the things I do is collect mugs from each place. It's a nice memory. 

Caption: A photo of a Viennese red mug with Christmas decorations behind it at the Christmas Market, Sofia, Bulgaria.Caption: A photo of a Viennese red mug with Christmas decorations behind it at the Christmas Market, Sofia, Bulgaria.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

I love Christmas markets @MiaMaria! My favorite thing to do is try all the delicious food and drink mulled wine. I am sharing with you a picture of my most-liked thing to eat at Sofia's Christmas market:

Caption: A box full of vaflakis(mini waffles) with strawberry and nutella (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: A box full of vaflakis(mini waffles) with strawberry and nutella (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@helga19 thanks 🙂 you too!

My Connect Profile
Level 9

@davidhyno I wish you happy holidays 🙂

My Connect Profile
Level 9

@DanniS collecting mugs is awesome 🙂 I do the same 😉

I really loved the one in Hamburg because it was so nicely decorated! The on in Munich was nice though, too! It's called Tollwood winter festival and is all biological and organic. 

Mulled wine tastes everywhere you go 🙂

I hope you have the chance to visit a German Christmas market in the future 🙂 I'm sure you'll like it!

My Connect Profile
Level 9

@InaS omg, that looks so delicious!!! I actually also just go to Christmas markets to eat as much as I can haha. Merry Christmas 🙂

My Connect Profile
Level 9

Beautiful pictures of Christmas market in Germany @MiaMaria  nice post thank you for sharing with us....