JeffTour's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Choui Fong Tea Plantation heaven on earth

Wonderful place to relax and enjoy the scene of tea plantation.

#Chiang Rai

#Thailand

Oolong tea with honey and lemonOolong tea with honey and lemon

Choui Fong Tea PlantationChoui Fong Tea Plantation

Jeff
Choui Fong Tea Farm, Pa Sang, Mae Chan District, Chiang Rai, Thailand
8 comments
Level 2

Re: Choui Fong Tea Plantation heaven on earth

Looks delicious! What kind of process does it take to make tea like that? I bet that is a beautiful View

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JeffTour

I love the first photo of the tea! 🙂 Are you traveling around Thailand or are you living there? Would be nice if you'd share more information of your experience and tell more about the place in the photos. 

Have a look at What makes a good post?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

I'm traveling around. My hometown is in Bangkok. This place is very peaceful.

Jeff
Level 9

It's very taste good. I think they use high pressure hot water process the tea then mix honey& lemon.

Jeff

Hello @JeffTour,

I have redacted your post since we do not encourage posting websites of businesses since it can be considered as spam. Instead, I would suggest you share the link to the place you are referring to via link from Google Maps.

Just wanted to let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks for letting me know. I have delete the link out.

Jeff

Thank you very much @JeffTour and Happy New year! May it bring you all the best! Hope to see many more interesting posts from your side! 🙂

Hi @JeffTour 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Thai language tag of your post as it's written in English. These types of labels are used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides who are speakers of these languages. You can learn more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!