Parmour's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Chili'n Resto Bar

Chili'n Resto Bar a place that you can eat all you can.. 

The place have over looking views like you see the ferry boat while eating this place near to the port. 

You really enjoy the foods and worth for only 288 pesos so cheap for unlimited foods.

Pork Sisig --- is a Filipino dish made from parts of pig head and liver, usually seasoned with lemon and chili peppers.Pork Sisig --- is a Filipino dish made from parts of pig head and liver, usually seasoned with lemon and chili peppers.Original  Fried chickenOriginal Fried chickenSpicy Fried chickenSpicy Fried chickenSpicy Saucy ShrimpSpicy Saucy Shrimp20181124_182206.jpg20181124_181542.jpg20181124_181526.jpgLive bandLive band20181124_200706.jpg

Chili'n Resto Bar, Quezon Boulevard, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
2 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Chili'n Resto Bar

Hi @Parmour,

Thank you for sharing with us your photos. What do you like the most about this bar?

I suggest you to have a look on 6 helpful photo tips from Nigerian food blogger Atim Ukoh article, you might find it helpful. 

By the way, I am letting you know that I changed the label of the post to Food&Drink, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Chili'n Resto Bar

Thank @InaS .