PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Children are our future; Let's guide them

Group photo after successfully completing three session.Group photo after successfully completing three session.

Our Children are our future. We need to guide them properly. When it comes to preparing your children for the future, there are few better ways to do so than to help them learn to code! Coding helps kids develop academic skills, build qualities like perseverance and organization, and gain valuable 21st century skills that can even translate into a career.

Selfie with awesome participantsSelfie with awesome participants

Coding is a basic literacy in the digital age, and it’s important for kids to understand – and be able to innovate with – the technology around them.

There’s a high demand for workers in the tech industry; mastering coding at a young age allows kids to excel in any field they choose!Students are very busy for solving "Hour of Code"Students are very busy for solving "Hour of Code"

Students are trying scratch programmingStudents are trying scratch programming

You will be glad to know that, I am on my way to guide school students! I have already taken some initiatives for school students. For Primary School students, i am focusing Hour of Code and scratch programming. Just want to motivation them about technology.I presented the Local Guides Program to the teacherI presented the Local Guides Program to the teacher

We need our future doctors, lawyers, politicians, astronauts learning the basics. Secondary School students, I am focusing Programming Language. My future plan is, i want to introduce school students to Robotics, Drone, Adriano and 3D printing.

Innovation and technology are everywhere! Where are our children?

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Malaysia
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Children are our future; Let's guide them

Hi @PavelSarwar,

I totally agree with you that children are our future. I have two kids (they are still little), and I know that someday they will have more technology in their life than I have in mine, technology is their future.

And about the initiative that you started by guiding kids in schools, I find it really inspiring. There should be more people like you in this world.

Thank you for sharing with us in keep on great guiding.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

@MoniV I think Local Guides program is a big platform for guiding the world in various fields. I hope our awesome local guides from around the world also will join this initiative. #LetsGuideKids

Former Google Contributor

Yes @PavelSarwar, it is a great platform 🙂 and I am sure that many Local Guides will follow the great initiative.

P.S.: I have moved your post to the Local Stories section as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

@MoniV Thank You so much.

Connect Moderator

@PavelSarwar I believe that learning coding is as important as learning subjects like Maths nowadays, it's great that you're teaching it to them! 

I'm sure they will love to learn about the other topics you're planning to introduce them to, and that it will help them expand their mind and figure out what they want to study in the future. They will get many benefits from everything you teach them.

Thank you for sharing your great work with us!

Level 8

@Jesi Let me know if you have any suggestion. 

Connect Moderator

@PavelSarwar When I was in high school I joined the Robotics club, we would divide ourselves in small groups and create robots to compete. In our first year we competed against ourselves, all the robots were the same in software and hardware, but we took take of the mechanical part (wheels and overall design). After that, we took care of everything with help of teachers and older students. Maybe when you teach them robotics they can create robots of some category and compete against each other, and possibly later in competitions near you?

This does require many materials and expertise, among other things, so it might be hard to accomplish, but I'm just giving you the idea because we learned a lot there.

We started with sumo robots, but afterwards we also competed in mini-sumo, maze and line followers competitions. There are more categories that might be more popular in your country. 

Level 5

Geat piece