Ambreen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Childhood Wonderland Croissant, Chia bowl & Rose Coffee at Coffee by Di bella Exclusive in M

Hi @MashaPS

Thanks for sharing the link it was so helpful and informative. Definitely@ you must try the Rose Cappuccino sometime 🙂 and i am looking forward to using some rose oil soon. Thank you so much. 🙂

Level 8

Re: Childhood Wonderland Croissant, Chia bowl & Rose Coffee at Coffee by Di bella Exclusive in M

Hi @DanielTh

Thank you so much for appreciating 🙂

Level 8

Hi @kjain21

Thank you. It was really delicious 🙂 

Level 1

wow....nice....

Level 9

It looks delicious @Ambreen

May be try my next visit in India.

Connect Moderator

excellent post @Ambreen

Those photos are simply incredible, they just ignited my hunger to try out something new. I wish we had their branch here in Malaysia as well

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me some of those to San Diego?

Only joking, thanks for sharing.

Level 10

Hi @Ambreen ! 

Really tasting dessert here!

Once in my life I absolutely must taste Chia Berry Bow!
It seems so good and full of energy!

Thanks for your photos and detailed description!

Bye,

David

Level 8

Hi @TheManlikebeauty

Thank you 🙂

Level 8

Hi @AbdullahAM

Thank you. Definitely! you must try it 🙂