Ambreen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Childhood Wonderland Croissant, Chia bowl & Rose Coffee at Coffee by Di bella Exclusive in Mumbai

Childhood Wonderland Ice Cream Croissant CBD Exclusive MumbaiChildhood Wonderland Ice Cream Croissant CBD Exclusive Mumbai* Childhood Wonderland Ice Cream Croissant Rs 300 at Coffee By Di Bella Exclusive outlet Linking Road, Bandra West.  

5*/5

Wonderland is a Woww dish. It is butter croissant filled with 3 scoops of ice cream vanilla and chocolate flavour , topped with universal favourite rich smooth chocolate sauce and garnished with beautiful rainbow crisp pearls. Highly recommended!

Chia Berry Bowl at Coffee By Di Bella Exclusive , MumbaiChia Berry Bowl at Coffee By Di Bella Exclusive , Mumbai

* Chia Berry Bowl Rs 325

5*/5

This is one of the best breakfast smoothie bowl served here. The flavours were so smooth and yummy. It had delicious taste of berry Greek yogurt, Chia seeds with fresh pomegranate and pumpkin seeds. Lovely presentation, so soothing to your eyes, mind, body and soul. Very healthy and amazing option to start your day with. I loved it.Rose Cappuccino at Coffee By Di Bella Exclusive, MumbaiRose Cappuccino at Coffee By Di Bella Exclusive, Mumbai

*Rose Cappuccino Rs 210

5*/5

So Romantic! This espresso based coffee had a perfect foam with gorgeous rose petals layered on top of the cappuccino. If you love the flavour of Rose you will definitely love this coffee.

My Experience

Food taste: Delicious

Presentation: Awesome

Crowd: Trendy

Ambiance: Amazing

Seating: Comfortable and has a variety seating choice as per your needs.

Staff: Excellent very friendly

Service: Quick, very efficient

Quality: Superb

Quantity: Excellent

Parking: Not Available

Restroom: Available

Price: Moderate to Expensive

Overall value for money 5*/5

Coffee By Di Bella Exclusive Linking Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
31 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Childhood Wonderland Croissant, Chia bowl & Rose Coffee at Coffee by Di bella Exclusive in M

Hey @Ambreen,

These photos are amazing and look delicious! Thank you for sharing them with us.

I'm sure my kids would love the Wonderland Ice Cream Croissant, and I won't decline the cappuccino.

Did you know that in Bulgaria roses are used for cosmetics industry too? Have you heard about the Bulgarian rose oil?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: Childhood Wonderland Croissant, Chia bowl & Rose Coffee at Coffee by Di bella Exclusive in M

Hey @Ambreen,

These photos are beautiful, thank you for sharing!

I tried a cappuccino with rose flavour once and I liked it. It was with an unusual taste but very nice at the same time. Besides, I will never say 'No' to a nice cup of coffee. @MashaPS you should definitely try it! 😉

Even though the croissant looks like Heaven, I am more interested in the chia bowl. Not only it is healthy but also delicious. My favourite thing to eat in the morning is an oatmeal mixed with some chia seeds, a banana and a teaspoon of cacao powder.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @MashaPS

That's amazing. Thank you so much. Oh wow Bulgarian oil, would love to learn more about that. Yes in India we have tons of essential Ayurveda herbal oils including rose used for different relaxation and meditation purposes. We have been using these dry rose petals and rose water for skin beauty treatments and we have been even using it to make some delicious local Indian desserts.    

Level 9

@Ambreen I would like to start my day with the chia berry bowl. So healthy! I usually like to mix chia with banana and some of strawberry yogurt

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 8

Hi @MoniDi

Thank you so much. Oh definitely! agree with you, the Chia berry bowl served here is really one of the best , i could eat it everyday for breakfast , it's definitely healthy and super delicious. Thank you for sharing that great breakfast idea, never tried cocoa powder in my oatmeals, next time will try this. 🙂

Level 8

Hi @BeatrizAguilar

Oh great! personally i am not a healthy eater but i love these smoothie bowls and mostly the Chia berry bowl is a star at this outlet. Loveee..... Strawberry yogurt. Wow thanks for sharing. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Ambreen,

In the Kalofer - the medieval center of Bulgarian life, economy and culture thread and its replies you could read a bit about rose oil and the region it is produced. Basically we use rose oil like you use rose water.

And if we go back to the amazing photos in your post, I would definitely like to try this cup of cappuccino as @MoniDi mentioned. I am a keen coffee lover so I would enjoy and appreciate it a lot.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Ambreen nicely put. The food presentation is exotic. 

Level 3

The bowl looks mouth watering 🙂