AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Chicken Shawarma

Chicken Shawarma is a popular food in our country. Shawarma looks like a chicken wrap. Small pics of grilled chicken, onion and some other salad is use to make a Shawarma, It serve with some sauce.

Chicken ShawarmaChicken Shawarma

Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Chicken Shawarma

Hi @AbdullahAM

You make me happy with your post, thanks for sharing.

I love shawarma, but I cannot make it, so I`m always ordering it. There is vega version as well, which I like a lot. Did you make it or ordered from somewhere? Looks very tasty.

If you want to get more experienced about food photography, please take a look at the 6 helpful photo tips from Nigerian food blogger Atim Ukoh article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hello @AbdullahAM,

Thank you for sharing the photo with us.  I already tasted shawarma when I was in Morocco and it was really tasty. In Turkey and Bulgaria, there is a similar dish, but it is called duner. A mix of vegetables, meat and garlic sauce wrapped in a tiny bread. 🙂

Furthermore, I suggest to you to have a look at the following topic, it might help you in your future posts: 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @AbdullahAM,

Thank you for sharing your photo! I'm sure Chicken Shawarma is delicious! Did you cook it or you bought it? This creamy sauce looks like the perfect addition to it. Is it spicy?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @Petra_M

Thank you so much that you also like Shawarma. 

Normally I order for it, I try at home but the taste is not same, so I prefer to order.

Hello @BorrisS

You already have it, so know very well about Shawarma.

Thank you for the link about Mobile Photography.

Hello @RadieN

Shawarma is very delicious. I can make it at home but taste is not the same, so I prefer to order it. The sauce is just a bit spicy, it makes the shawarma very delicious.