Chhath Puja In India

Chhath Puja is an ancient worship of God Sun. It is of four days:

1. Nahai Khai

2. Kharna

3. Sandhya Arghya

4. Pratahh Arghya

Let me add GIF converted from MP4 ::

#Arghya#Arghya#Arghya

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=localguide&message.id=228030#M2...

Patna, Bihar, India
4 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Chhath Puja In India

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia,

Thank you for sharing with us. We always encourage community members to share original content. If you ever need ideas, feel free to take a look around the many different boards here on Connect and find out what others usually share.

To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at What makes a good post? article. Also, please read the What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks @InaS For Helping Words.

Regards

@NeerajKumarIndia

GIF Converted From MP4::Carrying Holy Water To Home For Worship From River GangesCarrying Holy Water To Home For Worship From River Ganges

Google Vendor

Thank you for editing the post and adding the GIF's @NeerajKumarIndia.

Keep up sharing and contributing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks Again And Welcome @InaS

.......IDOL OF BHARAT MATAIDOL OF BHARAT MATA