Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Chennai Egmore 36 Walk

Chennai Egmore 36 Walk

Egmore Railway Station

Gandhi Irwin Rd, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600008, India

March 23, 2019 @ 09:30 (IST)

Welcome to the Chennai Egmore 36 Walk for the year 2019. Our meeting point will be at the Chennai Egmore Railway station main entrance on 9.30am. Plenty of Buses, local ElectricTrains, Metro trains are available. Chennai Egmore has so many interesting places like Chennai Egmore Station, Connemara Public Library, Government Museum, National Art Gallery, New Metro station and other nearby businesses. Therefore, we will start our meetup from Egmore Railway station and ending our meetup at National Aart Gallery. The total distance of the meetup is around 8km. Please join hands and make this event grand success. The 36 Walk is a worldwide initiative organized by our connect moderator dear PaulPavlinovich. More details are given in the following link. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/2019-Annual-36-Photowalk-Call-for-Leaders-P...

RSVP here

Gandhi Irwin Rd, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600008, India
12 comments
Level 10

Re: Chennai Egmore 36 Walk

@JohnPeter All the best for this meet up. Take lots of wonderful photos for the rest of us.

Level 10

Thanks dear @StephenAbraham for informing about this event and all your support!

Level 7

Good opportunity to explore and meet up.

Level 10

You are correct dear @AkuluriMR , you are most welcomed 

Connect Moderator

Best of luck @JohnPeter 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

hi sir i'm sundaramoorthi more question in my mind answer sir cell no:9791645465

Level 8

which programs contact the 23 March I am not understand so Google local guide related programming or any

Level 10

Dear @sundaramoorthi

Welcome to connect and local guides program. 

Yes 36 walk is for the local guides and you are most welcome to meet other local guides in Chennai. 

I am adding you to our local guides WhatsApp group, to know. Also I encourage you to be active in Connect. 

Best wishes

John Peter

Level 7

Hi bro i would like to join your whatsapp group .

This is my number:8220537360

I have some doubt