Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Checking the fact problem

Yes @YK1001, I'm using Gmail account.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Dear @TraciC @GeorgesHR @MortenSI

Am I banned from check the fact or this is a system issue?

This is really disappointing that with most accuracy in checking the fact and have attention to all aspects of edits of users, and being familiar with many parts of Iran, I'm unable to check the fact right now 😔

Is there any response, please?

Level 10

Any help? @PoliMC @GeorgesHR @LilyanaZ. Which moderator should I mention to get at least one response about the result of investigation?

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Amiran,

Than you for the mentions.

Please allow us a little more time on this. I understand its taking longer than usual, but we ask you for patience.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Oh, Thank you dear @GeorgesHR, finally I got response 😄 This is so valuable for me. Right now I know that this is under process and I should wait more but when I got nothing I think the issue is out of investigation.

Thanks again 

Hello @Amiran,

This topic used to contain screenshots that were valuable for the investigation. I am not able to find them anymore.

Please share some screenshots and the Google Maps version + Android or iOS version you are using.

I would also like to know what web browser you are using. Edge, Chrome, Firefox. This information will be very valuable.

Thanks!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Hello dear @GeorgesHR,

Many thanks for your kindly attention to the problem. Yes, I've uploaded screenshots in Google Drive and shared the link: Here.

Now I'm using Chrome 71.0.3578.98 on Windows 10 64-bit, and Google Maps App 10.7.1 on Android 8.1 . But I don't think it be related to my devices because I've also tested it on other devices but again no result. I think it is related to my account specially is related to number of check the facts, Just a guess because by increasing edits now I'm unable to see edits history since nearly one year ago. In these recent weeks it also happened for my friend @SamanS because of increasing in his edits number. So I thinks increasing in check the facts caused this problem

But to be sure in this case, checking this issue more accurately by you and the engineers of Google Maps and finding the solution is appreciated.

Thank you very much

Thank you @Amiran.

Please allow us a little more time and we will get back to you.

Level 10

Surely@GeorgesHR, Thanks a lot

Level 10

Hi @Amiran and @GeorgesHR

Thank you for tagging me

Yes from two months ago my edits list disappeared and I think it's related to number of edits.

For you dear friend Amiran both of them edits and check the facts goes disappear

I saw dear GeorgesHR said wait to check and hope Me and Amiran problem will fix.