TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Check out supported Local Guides communities created and moderated by Local Guides

@TraciC

Bundle of thanks for supporting us and performing your duty as well. 

Regards

Level 7

Re: Check out supported Local Guides communities created and moderated by Local Guides

Kuwait Local Guides Community is Ready.

https://plus.google.com/communities/117826436706809228795

Thank you For help.

Level 8

Check out Suva Local Guides in Fiji and see what cool activities there are to sample in these tropical Pacific Islands.

Level 3

THANK YOU FOR YOUR  WONDERFUL, IT MUST HELPFUL FOR US.

Level 5

We are here to help each other.

Level 3

Thanks @TraciC for sharing this Wonderful map and given us some useful information.

Level 8

Very Impressive @TraciC.  It's exciting to see how we're able to connect globally and learn from each other.  As you can see the growth from 2015, well can you image in 2017?  How exciting to see a bright future for Local Guides.  Thanks for sharing, I learn something each and everyday here. 

Robby

Robby Sayles
Googler

@rtsayles I personally can't wait! The My Map alone has over 1.8m views!!! 😄

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

@TraciC hi

You are working awesome and providing such nice information. 

Thanks in advance.

AbidM

Level 5

Many thanks ..