TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Check out supported Local Guides communities created and moderated by Local Guides

Hello, i created a community for Hungary, but no answer since 2-3 weeks. Today i repeated it, so i hope the best.

@TraciC wrote:

We hope you're enjoying Local Guides Connect where you can connect with global Local Guides in a single place. We know Local Guides like to connect on various social platforms and we support some communities based on the guidelines in our Help Center. Check out the official MyMap of supported communities and learn more in the Help Center.

Level 5

Re: Check out supported Local Guides communities created and moderated by Local Guides

This is very useful media for us to meet each local guides. Thanks google for such a desk.

Level 8

We want make member of Local Guidecommunity.

Er. Naresh Prajapat Mogra

---------------------------------

✤ Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam 

Level 6

Very nice information you always giving to the learners and beginners Local Guides. I almost read your posts and got lots of information and learnt how to work on Google Maps. I appreciate your kind of work like helping people and answering questions of the people its very nice work. I also working to get the next level on Google Maps more information required in this regard. Thumbs up for you TraciC.

Level 8

How to Create Community for Local Guide at My Place............!!!!

Er. Naresh Prajapat Mogra

---------------------------------

✤ Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam 

Level 10

@NareshP wrote:

How to Create Community for Local Guide at My Place............!!!!

Please go through this Support article in detail - https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6273834?hl=en

And let us know if you need any help 

Level 7

Hi @TraciC  greetings from Yucatán, México.

Local guide connect is a great idea to be in contact with everyone and enjoy all our experiences.

I start  community Yucatan Local Guides, link: http://goo.gl/4ccsF8
How can I make an official community and appear on the map?

How can I be a moderator?

You are welcome to Yucatan

Thanks for the support
I appreciate your time.

Googler

Hi @DavidF. The Help Center article I referenced in my original post has all the information you need to apply for support. Thanks for bringing Local Guides to Yucatan!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

Let me in online training community of the Google. @WilliamRock, @TraciC, @DavidF, @AmithES, @nareshprajapat

Regards

Googler

@Befamos There is no training to "let you in" on. 🙂 Please read the Help Center article I shared in my original post for more info. Thanks! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.