TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Check out Local Guides communities created and moderated by Local Guides

Please note: The Local Guides team no longer supports unofficial communities nor is this list updated. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 3.27.22 PM.png

We hope you're enjoying Local Guides Connect where you can connect with global Local Guides in a single place. We know Local Guides like to connect on various social platforms and we support some communities based on the guidelines in our Help Center. Check out the official MyMap of supported communities and learn more in the Help Center.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
68 comments
Level 8

Re: Check out supported Local Guides communities created and moderated by Local Guides

@TraciC

Yes, enjoying so much Local Guides Connect. Great new experience.Thank you for the opportunity.

Level 6

Re: Check out supported Local Guides communities created and moderated by Local Guides

@TraciC Thank you for this wonderful map! Will definitely be helpful for all Local Guides for sure. I am the owner of the Local Guides community on Google Plus where I live. I was wondering how I would be able to placed on that map? Any suggestions?

Googler

Hi @KyleRedd, check out the Help Center article I linked to for more details about receiving support for your community.  Thanks for bringing Local Guides to your area! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

That map's looking excitingly full of pins in some areas - great stuff!

Level 7

hi @TraciC   i've see many unofficial local guide community in our area but not find one official, when google start's his official community in INDIA ..

we are waiting. thanks for your response.

Googler

No new official communities will be created but we encourage Local Guides to create communities using our guidelines if one does not already exist in their area. 

Level 7

i created a community LINK  few days ago but it not shown in google local guide community map
what can i do to make it visible.

Googler

@MohitChaudhary Please see the above comments and check out the Help Center article I linked to for more details about receiving support for your community. 🙂

Level 7

@TraciC i'll see the help center ,, thanks for your help.