Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Check out our new Street Art Gallery on Street View

At Daequ in South Korea, a long wall depicts a splendid expression of hearts, stars, flowers and trees, unfortunately someone has thought well to harm this beautiful vision colored with an erotic advertising.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JanVanHaver!

That is really interesting. Thanks for pointing that out and sharing this suggestion.

Best,
Nayara

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bravo, @Gio51x! 🙂

Level 10

thank you @Anonymous 

today I shot a little with the computer and mouse on SV and so I could not see much of the world, but these artistic expressions are not easy to find how to say you have to be lucky to explore the place where they are, so every week something I find out and as I wrote in my google photo album there are about 162 of street art

public the best ones even if they are all beautiful!

elephant that defies the sea drawn on the wall of a factory in Rione Maregrosso in Messina, Italy

Connect Moderator

Hello again @Anonymous, are Googlers supposed/allowed to upvote Ideas posted here? If so: feel free to do so on the one I referred to - I'm quite sure a vote from a Googler won't hurt 😉

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 5

Gercekten guzel kareler

Level 10

Last night, turning random at a street in Messina, Italy I saw a very rare artistic expression, a motorist standing in his car in the shade of the trees,
his car with the hood with a face drawn like those seen on the walls.

Level 6

Level 8

Hi @Anonymous @dfanton @Gio51x @gokhanatbas @JanVanHaver  Thank you to share the best idea.

Level 10

from my Street Art collection, here is another artistic expression for you:

how can a roof of a building also become a partially covered parking space and the seats are divided and a representation of plants, flowers and fruits is created on the wall? 

this street art developed in length is located at 1 Annenstraße
Berlin