Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Check out our new Street Art Gallery on Street View

From April 2018 to today with my tour without itinerary with SV I met art and murals all over the world, from art understood artistic expression to colored advertising designed configurable as visual art, not only art made of drawings and colors, I also discovered elements urban art that can be on the ground or combined with buildings as a sort of non-virtual emoticon.
Today I begin to share in this new thread your art that I meet so randomly without knowing it and then I will publish those artistic expressions that I assigned to my google photo album: 162 screens of artistic visions in the world and I will share the most 'relevant, today for example turning randomly in a boulevard in Bologna in Italy I saw a flower on a building. Here it is for you.

Level 10

@Anonymous thanks for the post. Google is bringing everything to our doorstep.

Level 10

The other day, turning randomly around the historical center of Luzern in Switzerland, I discovered a palace where there is a restaurant below and up to the roof in this building from the 1900s or late 1800s a series was shown of faces that shape the expression of a Masonic / Medieval sect? Disquieting masks and faces, perhaps the image of the Devil in the center with extension to the tip of the roof, but the other figures remind me of a difficult period to place could even be post-Templars? Given the age of the Crusades and the Holy Grail around the period 1650-1780? The faces that do not scare me ... intrigues me remind me of some scenes from the film Da Vinci and Eye Wide Shut with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman (directed by Stanley Kubrick, film of 1999) in both there are scenes that are identical or almost similar to the faces depicted in this ancient and curious Swiss palace. Congratulations to the artist of this difficult representation.

Level 10

Continuing on the streets of Bologna I found this too.

Level 7

Very interesting project and of course nice pics. 

Level 9

Useful content @Anonymous thank you for sharing with us...

Level 10

In Bologna there is a railway bridge that on both parapets there are street art of various expressivity and you will see some of the best colored drawings.

Level 10

One day I went to work in a degraded area of ​​the city where I live, Turin in Italy, and it was a long time since I passed from a bad place to say no man's land, where rats roam along the banks of the river in groups or in a row, rats and degradation, mice called pantegane big because they are not quite like a dog but bigger than a cat, cats are afraid of these rats and in fact run away cats and not mice ... the fact is that although we know the area is infested by rats, a very good artist has designed a large mouse of almost human features that supports a mouse .... this very well designed design on one side of the building has a development in height of about 6 planes about 18 meters in height and at least 10 meters in width, with all the themes you can realize, he has highlighted a problem in the problem, just with this big mouse. To realize this design they have probably used an extensible skipper platform that measures up to 18 and more meters, that is a high height. Question: where did you start drawing? From the head then from the top of the 18-20 meters from the ground or from the feet then climbing towards the roof of the house? And how much will it cost to do a similar work or are they free?

Level 10

in an Alpine village in Switzerland, some houses depict images that trace the peasant lifestyle of former farmers in the mountains.

Level 10

Lighter art in an ancient palace of a small town in northern Italy, a depiction of two characters from the past, perhaps a friar and a bourgeois.