Ednex's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Chat n food near the german boarder around the BeNeLux area

Hello,

looking for sb to have a nice meal and chat near the german boarder around the BeNeLux area.

Just have some fun an meeting up.

Greetings

Belgien
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Chat n food

Hi @Ednex

I moved your post to Meet-ups as you are trying to find people from your area. I also changed the title to make it more descriptive and searchable by others. 

To find fellow Local Guides from your area, try searching the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you,

You can also organize a meet up: How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Chat n food near the german boarder around the BeNeLux area

Hi @Ednex,

I've noticed that your post has a German language label, so I removed it. If you want to know more about the language labels I recommend you to read the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!