jojo522's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Charming Sunset at Nerul Lake,Navi Mumbai,India

Sun Set at Nerul Lake,Nerul,Navi Mumbai,India is charming  The  Lake is so Eco friendly with other small natural ponds having enough fish and birds nearby and deep mangroves covered with water conserving the natural beauty at its best. along with the busy Palm Beach Road with beautiful and fertile trees having sounds of vehicles ,cricket ground,garden and tall buildings.The need of civic sense to keep this beautiful property neat and clean as our own hoping to be preserved and protected by the authorities for the public.Nerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun SetNerul Lake-Sun Set

jojo
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
9 comments
Level 10

Rif.: Charming Sunset at Nerul Lake,Navi Mumbai,India

Hello. Congratulations for your photo and thank you very much for the post. Have a nice day. 

Level 10

Re: Charming Sunset at Nerul Lake,Navi Mumbai,India

Thanks for sharing photos and story @jojo522. You are right, everyone needs a civic sense to keep this beautiful property neat and clean, and also preserved and protected by the authorities for the public.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @jojo522,

Thanks for sharing these amazing photos.

You might not know this, but Connect has a photo limit and only lets you upload a total of 1000 photos. When creating your post you may want to limit yourself and only pick out the best ones. This way you will not run out of uploads any time soon.

For more information about this I would like to recommend you to take a look at this post : Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit.

PS: @PoliMC would you like to tell some photo tips for sunset?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @jojo522,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos. What camera did you use to capture the sunset at Nerul Lake? It looks very clean. I guess that people appreciate its value and try to keep it like that.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Petra_M,

Thank you so much for tagging me! I appreciate it a lot! 

I learned that the best time to capture the sunset is 30 minutes after the sunset because of the light. This way the colours are mixed and you can catch the right moment like @jojo522 captured these great photos!

I am curious which exposure and which blend did you use? Did you use also the rule of the Golden hour?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@MoniDiThanks for the appreciation.. I am using iphone 5s

jojo
Level 10

@Petra_M Thanks . I had explored with passion  the sunset of 100 different  views of the Lake each better than other and it was difficult to select but selected 9 only since one is different from other for many reasons

jojo
Level 10

@PoliMC@Petra_M Thanks for your curiosity which made be really happy. Regarding the exposure and blend used it was purely a layman's point of view although i edit later.. But was surely  using  the rule of the Golden hour unknowingly a hectic  30 minutes running so as to capture  perfection at nature's (Sun/God) mercy.

jojo

Hi @jojo522,

Thanks for your reply!

It's great that you used this rule unknowingly because your photos are very nice! Sometimes when we want to use something in a particular moment, it will be not so great like when we make it spontaneously.

Keep the great posts!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!